Windows 10: Repeat Windows 10 BSOD while gaming/using VLC

Discus and support Repeat Windows 10 BSOD while gaming/using VLC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently had my laptop crash numerous times. This has happened while using VLC, playing games like FIFA 16, GTA V and Withcer 3. The errors that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Upsoul, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Upsoul Win User

Repeat Windows 10 BSOD while gaming/using VLC

I have recently had my laptop crash numerous times. This has happened while using VLC, playing games like FIFA 16, GTA V and Withcer 3. The errors that I have received:
    Video scheduler internal error (most common in games)
    Critical process died (most common in vlc)
    There are other erros as well, but I do not seem to recal them. I am including several crash dump files that I have collected with BlueScreenView, but they do not seem to include all the crashes, including the two I mentioned
    I have multiple times tried reinstalling the Nvidia and Intel drivers, as well as using different versions of them.
    My laptop is Dell XPS 15, with 16GB RAM/512GB SSD/FHD screen.
    Hope someone will have any insight.

:)

Upsoul, Jun 21, 2016

2. Windows 10, Keys repeat while gaming

I ended up resetting my computer, everything on this PC has been deleted (for an unrelated reason). I figured that would do it, but I am still having the same issue.

nobody1237612387421uig, Jun 21, 2016
  3. Windows 10, Keys repeat while gaming

I figured it out - it turns out that my keyboard has it's own memory. I must have accidently turned on some mode to enable this.

Anyways - my keyboard has multiple profiles (for various backlit patterns) that I can switch between. I switched profiles and now it's gone.

If your keyboard does not have this feature (or it didn't work), see if the manufacturer for your keyboard has some sort of software available, some way of modifying the keyboard's memory. Reset it, and you should (hopefully!) be good to go.

nobody1237612387421uig, Jun 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Upsoul,

Apologies for the late response, do you still need help?

5. Upsoul Win User
    Yes, still experiencing the same issue. Would greatly appreciate any help.

Upsoul, Jun 26, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Repeat Windows 10 BSOD while gaming/using VLC - Similar Threads - Repeat BSOD while

2. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  3. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  4. Repeated BSOD / DPC Watchdog Violations while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD / DPC Watchdog Violations while gaming: I've been having repeated BSOD / DPC Watchdog Violations while playing Dragon Age Inquisition on my computer. It's been happening for roughly 2 weeks and I'm trying to narrow down the issue. I have a Lenovo Legion T5 that I purchased in December 2020. Here's the system...
  5. keys repeat while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    keys repeat while gaming: other thread about this didnt help when i play a game, and for example, have to hold w, it jitters and instead of holding it like the keyboard should be doing, it wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww in the gameany game...
  6. BSOD while gaming and normal using

BSOD while gaming and normal using: First sorry for my bad english so i can not explain clearly, but i got BSOD so many time before my hdd broke and after i got a new one i still have it So here my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlPcZHLs2ZE1i16ooN_24kTbC1Rd I need someone can read it and could help me out of...
  7. Computer restarts while using VLC Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts while using VLC Player: So, I thought it was just a one time glitch. But i'm tryin to watch a video using VLC Player and after a few minutes the system reboots and freezes at the logo screen. I have to manually turn off the PC then push the power button for it to boot. It's done it twice, i'm...
  8. Lag and repeated BSODs, most often while gaming, KMODE_EXCEPTION

Lag and repeated BSODs, most often while gaming, KMODE_EXCEPTION: Hey guys, Over the last few days I have been getting rather weird problems that I have never seen before. At times, everything starts to lag, meaning my mouse gets jumpy and scrolling isn't fluid anymore. Weird is that as soon as I start a YouTube Video these lags, as far...
  9. BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys

BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys: This was a BSOD that I had a a few months ago, before I installed the Creaters update. If anyone is familiar with the VLC media player program , I was using the clone feature to test CPU/GPU performance. I set the value to 100 then my computer ran into a BSOD. I tried to...
  10. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD: I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by holding down the power button. Now the laptop boots fine, but after having it on for 5-10 minutes it gets a BSOD and shows the...