Windows 10: Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

Discus and support Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CareyDisini, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update driversrollback driversuninstall drivers and let windows update find appropriate driversunplug peripheralsran sfc /scannow and DISM /restorehealth sometimes errors would be found, but often there was nothing wrong in the resultsran chkdsk on all drivesran GPU benchmark to check for errors or overheating open PC and reseat GP

:)

CareyDisini, Mar 19, 2023
  2. muzmanoz Win User

Repeated Blue Screen crashes

I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a software issue (it is still in warranty). So far I;ve

• Deleted and reinstalled all drivers
    • Run Dell system repair
    • Repaired missing/corrupted system files
    • Run memtest for 8 passes with no errors
    • Fresh install of windows 10 (upgraded to 11)
    • Deleted every dell app I can find.
    • Turned off fast start
    • Used blue screen and who crashed.
    If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated as its driving me crazy.

Dump file

100622-9328-01.dmp

100622-9109-01.dmp

I can upload the system file

Thanks for any help

muzmanoz, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Zini Win User

Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

Windows 10 BSOD freeze after sleep + blue screen on boot

I had the following problem:

I just fresh installed Windows 10 on my ThinkPad t450s and crashed after every sleep.

When the laptop is in sleep mode and I open it and press a key to wake it up:

• BSOD appears directly saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. (0% complete) - [...] CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED";
    • OR login screen appears but everything is laggy and then the BSOD appears;
    • OR once I've got as far as the desktop using the fingerprint device, but then the BSOD appeared, this time without the error name.

Never did the percentage change from 0% before the computer rebooted.

I updated the graphic card drivers and the Wi-Fi drivers, deactivated the quick boot and tried many bizarre suggestions from the internet, but nothing helped.

Now since the last sleep crash:

The computer doesn't work at all, it shows an empty blue screen after each startup.

I tried to repair Windows using the Windows 10 USB stick, but it fails to find anything wrong or to restore a previous build.

I found this post suggesting to delete a driver but I don't know how to do it as my drive is encrypted using BitLocker and the command prompt is telling me to use to control panel to unlock it.

Thema:

Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

1. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall - Similar Threads - Repeated Blue Screen

2. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  3. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  4. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall: hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update...
  5. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall: hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update...
  6. Repeated Blue Screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue Screen crashes: I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a...
  7. Repeated Blue Screen crashes

Repeated Blue Screen crashes: I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a...
  8. Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes

Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes: For the past few days I've been getting blue screen errors one or two a day. Not sure what exactly seems to trigger them. One change I made to my system before this started was attaching a new monitor with a built-in USB hub Gigabyte G27F. My previous monitor was Displayport...
  9. Repeated blue screen crashes

Repeated blue screen crashes: Hello, One of my users has a laptop which is getting BSOD's frequently, and I'm trying to understand why. I've uploaded the mini dump file to my Google Drive here and the Sysinfo file from the affected laptop here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,...
  10. repeated blue screen crashes

repeated blue screen crashes: blue screen crash: error BDD.SYS can't handle thread. When follow instructions to fix problem, then printer won't work. I need to stop the crashes. I have fixed the printer problem....