Windows 10: Repeated Blue Screen crashes

Discus and support Repeated Blue Screen crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by muzmanoz, Oct 6, 2022.

1. muzmanoz Win User

Repeated Blue Screen crashes

I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a software issue it is still in warranty. So far I;veDeleted and reinstalled all driversRun Dell system repairRepaired missing/corrupted system filesRun memtest for 8 passes with no errorsFresh install of windows 10 upgraded to 11Deleted every dell app I can find.Turned off fast startUsed blue screen and who crashed.If any

:)

muzmanoz, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Repeated Blue Screen crashes

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Repeated Blue Screen crashes

1. Repeated Blue Screen crashes - Similar Threads - Repeated Blue Screen

2. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  3. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  4. Repeated Blue Screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue Screen crashes: I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a...
  5. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  6. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  7. Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes: For the past few days I've been getting blue screen errors one or two a day. Not sure what exactly seems to trigger them. One change I made to my system before this started was attaching a new monitor with a built-in USB hub Gigabyte G27F. My previous monitor was Displayport...
  8. Repeated blue screen crashes

Repeated blue screen crashes: Hello, One of my users has a laptop which is getting BSOD's frequently, and I'm trying to understand why. I've uploaded the mini dump file to my Google Drive here and the Sysinfo file from the affected laptop here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,...
  9. Repeating blue screen

Repeating blue screen: I just got a brand new laptop today. I was on it for a couple hours before leaving for work. I then get back, go on my laptop for little more than an hour and it blue screens on me. So i let it restart and get back to working only for it to blue screen again. Now every time I...
  10. repeated blue screen crashes

repeated blue screen crashes: blue screen crash: error BDD.SYS can't handle thread. When follow instructions to fix problem, then printer won't work. I need to stop the crashes. I have fixed the printer problem....