Windows 10: Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes

Discus and support Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few days I've been getting blue screen errors one or two a day. Not sure what exactly seems to trigger them. One change I made to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewDickens1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes

For the past few days I've been getting blue screen errors one or two a day. Not sure what exactly seems to trigger them. One change I made to my system before this started was attaching a new monitor with a built-in USB hub Gigabyte G27F. My previous monitor was Displayport to DVI, this one is connected via displayport.

System info and Minidumps here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApjZtvGKTDKss3BVe6H21qIdO5hp?e=eR8pBk

Thanks!

:)

MatthewDickens1, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 9, 2020
  3. JKILE Win User
    Crash/blue screen

First, if this is in wrong place, I apologize, but this is first time to site and a couple times browsing could not find similiar discussion. I have had 2-3 blue screens, and a couple of blank screens in last 3-4-5 days, with internet explorer 2 sessions, one while windows update, and one just sitting quiet. MY operating system is; Vista Home Primium,Gateway manufactor,model LX6810-01, x64-based PC, processor intel Quad Q8200 @2.33 Ghz,2336mghz, 8 GB RAM.

Here is some errors and listings on "event view log". 1). gupdate(either component that gives rise to event is not on computer or installation is corrupt.) 2).Loadperf???
    3). WMI(Error) (Event can not be delivered thru this filter until the problem is corrected.).
    4). 4 Sidebyside errors 5). LicCtrlService error. There was also an application error from yesterday. From yesterday and other days a Warning(Windows has detected your registry file is in use by other application or service. There was another warning about restart for Steam application.

Now finially, a lot of the numbered listings, I listed, are repeated repeatedly over the last month or so(when I scrolled thru event log). So in closing can you all point in a direction to look into, I am a complete noobie about fixing problem. You'd have to be very specific.
    If your site has a pay service, I'm okay with that. Now, one last thing. What ever is going on, seems to happened once and then computer runs fine after, all day!!

Thanks,

JMKile

JKILE, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes

1. Repeated Blue Screen Errors/Crashes - Similar Threads - Repeated Blue Screen

2. Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors: Hello, I am extremely frustrated by frequent crashed and have tried switching my RAM, completely wiping all drives and reinstalling windows, checking cables and using a different power supply. Despite all this I am still frequently getitng these error codes:Critical Process...
  3. Repeated Blue Screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue Screen crashes: I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a...
  4. Repeated Blue Screen crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Blue Screen crashes: I was hoping somone could help. I keep getting repeated blue screen crashes with different stopcode messages but most seem to be related to ntoskrnl.exe. Its a Dell inspiron 5415 laptop. I've followed all dells suggestions but none have helped and they maintain it is a...
  5. Repeating blue screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Repeating blue screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,it's very annoying, blue screen 2x per day. Overview ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Machine LENOVO - IdeaCentre G5 14AMR05 Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit Memory 16 GB Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor...
  6. Repeated Blue Screen Errors

Repeated Blue Screen Errors: I've been having problems with blue screens for many months now, maybe since I got my laptop in December or in the first couple months thereafter. I tried posting on this forum earlier and was told to reinstall Avast, which I did, but the problems are still happening. I have...
  7. Repeated Blue Screen Errors

Repeated Blue Screen Errors: I keep getting blue screen errors, at the frequency of twice a day to up to two weeks without one. Most of the time it's either Page Fault in NonPaged Area aswArPot.sys, or System Service Exception, but I have also had KMODE Exception Not Handled, APC Index Mismatch, and...
  8. Repeated blue screen crashes

Repeated blue screen crashes: Hello, One of my users has a laptop which is getting BSOD's frequently, and I'm trying to understand why. I've uploaded the mini dump file to my Google Drive here and the Sysinfo file from the affected laptop here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,...
  9. Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.

Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.: Hello, my computer just randomly began crashing, it has now crashed 4 times, 3 of which gave different blue screen errors each time. The fourth crash was just a hard freeze which required a restart. Here are all the minidump files, msinfo, full memory dump, error status logs,...
  10. repeated blue screen crashes

repeated blue screen crashes: blue screen crash: error BDD.SYS can't handle thread. When follow instructions to fix problem, then printer won't work. I need to stop the crashes. I have fixed the printer problem....