Windows 10: Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; C:\Windows\Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqV9ZCjyG_X8hJcXcAcGI4MqUAlPWg Hi, I recently crashed into the blue screen showing "ntfs.sys failed"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arrivest, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Arrivest Win User

Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store

C:\Windows\Minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqV9ZCjyG_X8hJcXcAcGI4MqUAlPWg

Hi,

I recently crashed into the blue screen showing "ntfs.sys failed" repeatedly when launching or using iTunes on Windows 10. (twice on launching, once on using)

My Windows 10 and iTunes are the latest version (as of now: 1/9/2019)

This issues appeared only recently, after I installed the new iTunes from Microsoft Store. iTunes used to be installed with a installer downloaded from apple.com, but the newest one is supposed to be gotten from the Microsoft Store. I've been using iTunes on Windows 10 for a long time, never had this issue, until this new version from the Store. Another possibility is a certain recent Windows patch caused it, I can't tell.

What can I do about this? Thanks very much!

:)

Arrivest, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Repeated blue screen on ntfs.sys when using iTunes downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Repeated blue screen

2. Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store: Hi there, recently I started to get this error when my computer starts up:If I try to run iTunes - nothing happens.The Microsoft Store shows that iTunes is installed and then I try to run it by hitting the "Open" button I'm getting the same errorUnfortunately, I can't...
  3. Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store: Hi there, recently I started to get this error when my computer starts up:If I try to run iTunes - nothing happens.The Microsoft Store shows that iTunes is installed and then I try to run it by hitting the "Open" button I'm getting the same errorUnfortunately, I can't...
  4. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

unable to download itunes from microsoft store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  5. unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store

unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  6. Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys: Hi! I bought a new Dell XPS13 2-in-1 in late June and started having this issue about a couple of weeks ago. I would be using my computer for 2+ hours usually and it would go into blue screen with this error: Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...
  7. Download iTunes from Microsoft

Download iTunes from Microsoft: Good afternoon, When I try to download iTunes from Microsoft it tells me I don't have any devices linked to my account. It tells me to sign in from a device. Sign in to what? My iPhone is plugged into my pc....
  8. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  9. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 blue screen when opening itunes

2. itunes ntfs.sys

3. i tunes bluescreen ntfs.sys

4. itunes crashes when opening ntfs.sys blue screen,
  5. windows store itunes blue screen