Windows 10: repeated BSOD crashes - many types

Discus and support repeated BSOD crashes - many types in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was without a crash for over 24 hours this time. But I have had another one now... attached. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pt007786, Oct 31, 2016.

1. pt007786 Win User

repeated BSOD crashes - many types

I was without a crash for over 24 hours this time. But I have had another one now... attached.

pt007786, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Ztruker Win User

Verifier is not enabled in either the 11/10 or 11/11 dump. Neither dump has anything useful I can see in it.

Ztruker, Nov 11, 2016
  3. pt007786 Win User
    ok. I'll run Verifier again overnight.

pt007786, Nov 11, 2016
  4. pt007786 Win User

That only took 1 second. The resulting driver was "UimBus.sys" this time. That's maybe from my Paragon Hard Drive Manager. I'll uninstall Paragon HD Manager & run verifier again overnight.

pt007786, Nov 11, 2016
  5. pt007786 Win User
    Uninstalling Paragon HDM did nothing different. As soon as Verifier starts on a reboot I get a BSOD with "UimBus.sys". Logs attached.

pt007786, Nov 11, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Can be Paragon or Microsoft according to this: UimBus.sys Windows process - What is it?

You can disable it from Services it looks like.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. repeated BSOD crashes - many types - Similar Threads - repeated BSOD crashes

2. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  3. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  4. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  5. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  6. BSOD and many different crashes

7. Repeated crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated crashing BSOD: Hello,Over the past couple of months my computer has been crashing regularly. This happens randomly, sometimes in game, sometimes doing nothing, sometimes watching video or browsing the internet.I am getting multiple different causes when analyzing it through "Who Crashed"-...
  8. Repeated crashing BSOD

Repeated crashing BSOD: Hello,Over the past couple of months my computer has been crashing regularly. This happens randomly, sometimes in game, sometimes doing nothing, sometimes watching video or browsing the internet.I am getting multiple different causes when analyzing it through "Who Crashed"-...
  9. Windows repeatedly crashes into BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows repeatedly crashes into BSOD: I've had an 1TB HD with newly Windows 10 installed(From Microsoft's website), the system worked great for a couple of hours and then it crashed with BSOD showing error code "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" The documentation suggests that this might be an hardware problem so I...
  10. Repeated freeze crashes (no BSOD)

in Windows 10 Support
    Repeated freeze crashes (no BSOD): Cross-posted at Question - Windows 10 machine crashes by freezing--hardware or software? | Tom's Hardware Forum CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6 Ram: 2 x 8GB DDR3, Ballistix SSD/HDD: SanDisk 1TB SSD GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, however, currently...