Windows 10: Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked

Discus and support Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I built my own computer and use it for work and personal use and since my initial build I have gotten BSOD errors, I have messed with drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidlape, Aug 5, 2021.

1. davidlape Win User

Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked

Hello,I built my own computer and use it for work and personal use and since my initial build I have gotten BSOD errors, I have messed with drivers, replaced RAM, and reset my computer through media devices and off a recovery and nothing has worked. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.Here is a list of the errors and the number of times I've gotten them over time:KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQLIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - 5IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sysMEMORY_MANAGEMENTKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE - 3SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 2APC_INDEX_MISMAT

:)

davidlape, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Constant BSOD in VR: Video Scheduler Internal Error

Did you create a restore point if so you can restore it from when your system is working fine if not you can follow this steps actually work for me..
    Solution 1. Reinstall the driver if you have A discrete GPU
    Solution 2. Install motherboard chipset if you have integrated GPU.
    https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/video-scheduler-internal-error/

AudreyWalsh497kp, Aug 5, 2021
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD errors

2. Repeated BSOD errors ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD errors ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,I've been having repeated BSOD errors on and off for a few months now. Often this happens right when I start the computer up from sleep, but it can happen any time seemingly at random funnily enough, not often when I'm doing intensive things like gaming. These errors...
  3. Repeated BSOD Error Changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD Error Changes: Hello. I have recently reformatted my computer and I am receiving random BSOD. The error message changes each time. It doesn't seem to be the same error. Here is the link for the Minidump...
  4. Repeated BSOD Error Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Error Changes: Hello. I have recently reformatted my computer and I am receiving random BSOD. The error message changes each time. It doesn't seem to be the same error. Here is the link for the Minidump...
  5. Repeated BSOD Error Changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors: Sysinfo: DriveHi,I've been getting various BSODs after seemingly random tasks - things like watching Youtube, installing programs, and playing specifically LDPlayer Emulator games. Weirdly enough, I've never had a crash when playing more graphically intensive games like...
  7. Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors: Sysinfo: DriveHi,I've been getting various BSODs after seemingly random tasks - things like watching Youtube, installing programs, and playing specifically LDPlayer Emulator games. Weirdly enough, I've never had a crash when playing more graphically intensive games like...
  8. BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked: Hello, I have been getting a BSOD on my PC. The PC is only roughly a month old so it's not an old computer or anything. The crashes use to happen exclusively when gaming, however they have started to happen while just browsing the internet. I have tried reinstalling windows a...
  9. BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked: Hello, I have been getting a BSOD on my PC. The PC is only roughly a month old so it's not an old computer or anything. The crashes use to happen exclusively when gaming, however they have started to happen while just browsing the internet. I have tried reinstalling windows a...
  10. Repeated BSOD Errors: Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Errors: Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Recently I have gotten an new laptop, but sadly this one keeps having issues. I keep suffering from the following BSODs:WATCHDOG_DRIVER_TIMEOUTMACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTIONWIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUTBesides these BSODs, my laptop likes to freeze the screen and stop responding, or...