Windows 10: Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked

Discus and support Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I built my own computer and use it for work and personal use and since my initial build I have gotten BSOD errors, I have messed with drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidlape, Aug 5, 2021.

1. davidlape Win User

Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked

Hello,I built my own computer and use it for work and personal use and since my initial build I have gotten BSOD errors, I have messed with drivers, replaced RAM, and reset my computer through media devices and off a recovery and nothing has worked. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.Here is a list of the errors and the number of times I've gotten them over time:KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQLIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - 5IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sysMEMORY_MANAGEMENTKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE - 3SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 2APC_INDEX_MISMAT

:)

davidlape, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Constant BSOD in VR: Video Scheduler Internal Error

Did you create a restore point if so you can restore it from when your system is working fine if not you can follow this steps actually work for me..
    Solution 1. Reinstall the driver if you have A discrete GPU
    Solution 2. Install motherboard chipset if you have integrated GPU.
    https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/video-scheduler-internal-error/

AudreyWalsh497kp, Aug 5, 2021
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Repeated BSOD errors, No solution has worked - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD errors

2. Repeated Internal Power Error BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Internal Power Error BSOD: Hello,I have been experiencing repeated BSOD of internal power failures. They occur when the battery is lower however I never receive any low battery warning and it will at times shut off around 20% but then state 0% but when starts up following the BSOD. If I keep the laptop...
  3. Repeated BSODs

Repeated BSODs: I'm at a loss, I've tried running checks on my memory, HDD scans, looked for driver updates, Windows update, reset my Windows 10 and the BSOD keeps occurring while playing COD Warzone and Cold War. Here's the most recent Event in XML: -<Event...
  4. BSOD - repeated

BSOD - repeated: Hello, First timer so please be understanding! I've been having BSOD for several weeks now but they are getting worse. No major changes to set up but doing more video recordings and uploading. I've followed the advice and have uploaded my last three dmp files, MSinfo32 and...
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Solutions?

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Solutions?: Maybe twice a day I have aa BSOD due to this error. What can I do to resolve this!? I've had this issue for months now on my ASUS Zenbook UX331U 1.5 years old. I've reset my PC reinstalled windows and updated drivers, done all windows updates etc and I don't know what else I...
  6. repeated BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    repeated BSOD: Hello, I keep getting BSOD intermittently, often whilst gaming though i think it has happened in the past when not, though not 100% certain of that. I noticed the below error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000000,...
  7. Continuous 'Power Driver State Failure' BSOD. No solution has worked.

Continuous 'Power Driver State Failure' BSOD. No solution has worked.: My computer has been blue screening a lot lately; I'll leave it alone for a few minutes, come back to a blue screen, then it'll bsod over and over again when I try to restart it, I.E it doesn't get to windows, just immediate BSOD with Power Driver State Failure after the BIOS...
  8. Repeated BSoD

Repeated BSoD: I've been having problems with my computer getting a BSoD (critical process died), especially while gaming. Can anyone help me with this problem? Seems to be an issue with Windows Defender. I used the command prompt action: sfc /scannow and this is the contents of the sfc...
  9. Repeated BSOD different errors...

Repeated BSOD different errors...: I've had about 20-30 BSODs since upgrading to win10pro from win8.1 and I'm pretty frustrated. I have not installed any new hardware outside of a new HDD to replace one that recently failed about a month ago. It was not my main boot drive but where I stored most of my games....
  10. Repeated BSOD

Repeated BSOD: Hello, Since getting this computer I have had issues. After running Windows updates, I started getting consistent BSOD. I rolled back the updates and turned off updating for awhile, but recently decided to give them a try again. Once again, I can hardly run the computer,...