Windows 10: Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Discus and support Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThisIsCrispy, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Hello all,

Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I had no problem, then this morning I got 3 but windows only caught one of them.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoFwtGTWmOl4ieYz6tg9YQj2yUv-_w?e=mo2ejL

:)

ThisIsCrispy, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Forceflow Win User

2.9.0 causing BSOD (minidump analysis attached)

I've been doing the reboot + immediately launch game dance all day (like ... 20+ times), and the only way I can get it to reliably crash is when I launch GPU-Z first.

Here's a Dropbox folder with a bunch of minidumps to analyse: Dropbox - Link not found

Note that it doesn't always lists GPU-Z as active process when it crashes, but it's always the nvidia driver sys, though.

I've mailed all of this to L: driverfeedback at nvidia.com, and reported it in the Driver Feedback Thread on the Geforce forums too.

Forceflow, Aug 13, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. RyanHames Win User

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD

Getting repeated bsod. The stopcode is different each time. I have linked the minidump files and the info from msinfo32.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Crash info

RyanHames, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

1. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD Minidump

2. Repeated BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSODs: Hello, I'm getting repeated crashes, and no advice has worked so far. The latest was that a Malwarebytes driver was perhaps causing the crashes; but, after I uninstalled Malwarebytes the crashes continued. In case someone can figure out something about my problem, I'm...
  3. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  4. BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached): Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either). I've attached...
  5. BSOD minidump?

BSOD minidump?: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqSY_5OkoTOImddGiQwNuott8soXvQ Can you help me out with troubleshooting this BSOD I got? I wasn't able to write down the exact error message but I was able to get a hold of the dump files....
  6. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached): For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge browser. Attached...
  7. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files: My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still experiencing these errors. The computer is still under warranty, so I'm hoping I can find out what the issue is and get it...
  8. Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached

Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...
  9. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached: I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube, suddenly there was crash with BSOD and a very noisy buzzing sound. I get "UNEXPECTED STORE ERROR" or" CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"...
  10. BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment: Hi. iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i...