Windows 10: Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys

Discus and support Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had usually 5 or 6 BSOD screens each day for a couple of months now. The only remedy I can find is to install Ubuntu along side of Windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LennyAronson, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys

I have had usually 5 or 6 BSOD screens each day for a couple of months now. The only remedy I can find is to install Ubuntu along side of Windows and use that as my goto operating system. Please let me know when Microsoft can or finally does solve the problem that is highly documented online. Many thanks. I have given up on Microsoft.

:)

LennyAronson, Jul 23, 2019

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Jul 23, 2019
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys

BSOD on startup repeats

Ok so I just built my brand new computer which included replacing every part but the hard drive. Upon startup I get the BSOD screen saying "system thread exception not handled" and in parenthesis I see "AODdriver2.sys. I can only access safe mode since
    the BSOD loops. I tried going to my display adapter and updating it but that didn't work since I already had the latest update. Despite having an RX 480 in the system my display adapter was listed as "windows basic display adapter". Can anyone help me with
    more steps. Btw whenever I click on "update and security" in the settings menu nothing happens and I get returned to my desktop which I found peculiar. Anyways thanks for anyone help.

TristanRogers, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys

1. Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD Netwtk06

2. Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys: Hi! I bought a new Dell XPS13 2-in-1 in late June and started having this issue about a couple of weeks ago. I would be using my computer for 2+ hours usually and it would go into blue screen with this error: Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  4. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  5. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  7. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
  8. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network 06.sys

2. win 10 bsod network06

3. network06.sys

4. network 06.sys ASUS