Windows 10: Repeated BSOD with differing errors

Discus and support Repeated BSOD with differing errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello EveryoneSo For a Month I am getting BSODs fairly often, sometimes 2 a day sometimes 1 per week.Almost every time I can find something like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max Grobe, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Max Grobe Win User

Repeated BSOD with differing errors

Hello EveryoneSo For a Month I am getting BSODs fairly often, sometimes 2 a day sometimes 1 per week.Almost every time I can find something like this in the event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x000000000000001e, 0xffffbf03260ece10, 0xffffbf03260ecd68, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidumps\022324-19375-01.dmp. Report Id: cc4a5be7-ffca-4019-8104-58b29870911b.When I look at those minidumps with Windbg a

:)

Max Grobe, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Repeated BSOD with differing errors

1. Repeated BSOD with differing errors - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD differing

2. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  3. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  4. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from 1 Unexpected Store Exception 2 Kernel Inpage error3 Invalid Kernel HandleThe first 2 seems to always cause BSOD without saving the minidump file. And they always happen when my laptop is idle during...
  5. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from 1 Unexpected Store Exception 2 Kernel Inpage error3 Invalid Kernel HandleThe first 2 seems to always cause BSOD without saving the minidump file. And they always happen when my laptop is idle during...
  6. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Repeated BSOD with differing errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with differing errors: Hello EveryoneSo For a Month I am getting BSODs fairly often, sometimes 2 a day sometimes 1 per week.Almost every time I can find something like this in the event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x000000000000001e,...
  8. Repeated BSOD with differing errors

Repeated BSOD with differing errors: Hello EveryoneSo For a Month I am getting BSODs fairly often, sometimes 2 a day sometimes 1 per week.Almost every time I can find something like this in the event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x000000000000001e,...
  9. [Windows 10] Repeated BSODs with different error messages

[Windows 10] Repeated BSODs with different error messages: Greetings, Issue My computer has been shutting down autonomously and displaying various error message on the BSOD. I have uploaded the DMP files onto my onedrive Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiOWFrsvLhaQkH8l-gYWWBR0obri?e=XDDS8u I have updated my computer from Windows 8 to...
  10. Repeated BSOD different errors...

Repeated BSOD different errors...: I've had about 20-30 BSODs since upgrading to win10pro from win8.1 and I'm pretty frustrated. I have not installed any new hardware outside of a new HDD to replace one that recently failed about a month ago. It was not my main boot drive but where I stored most of my games....