Windows 10: Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe

Discus and support Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The above screenshot displays the case. All of those BSODs started to occur recently, and all have ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit - this app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarolHaliński, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe

Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe a1663327-befe-45cb-8364-929bf9613e81?upload=true.png
    The above screenshot displays the case.
    All of those BSODs started to occur recently, and all have ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit - this app calls orange coloring as "Mark Drivers Found in Crash Stack". I have updated my NVidia GeForce 980 Drivers and also updated the system to newest updates but the latest crash occured like 20 minutes after that. I also removed graphics card drivers and reinstalled them from scratch after I reseted the PC so it got some fine version.
    This is our my and Wife's only PC right now and is pretty nessessary for us to function. I do majority of my work on it. Please help.

:)

KarolHaliński, Mar 26, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Mar 26, 2020
  3. FDAlv Win User
    Various BSOD

I've been experiencing various BSODs and they all seem to be coming from mostly different things, I've been struggling because I'm not sure if it's that the harddrive isn't working properly or if it's something causing all these things to occur. The list
    of the BSODs and their respective causes taken from BlueScreenView are as follows:

1 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - caused by fwpklclnt.sys

1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Caused by USBPORT.SYS

1 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - win32kfull.sys

3 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - All caused by ntoskrnl.exe

3 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - One by NTFS.SYS, another by afd.sys and the last y ntoskrnl.exe

I've also included a link to a folder with all the dmp files Uploads

FDAlv, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Dommer Win User

Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe

Getting Various BSOD's Since

Thank you for the information. When I get home from work tonight I will try these two steps. Is it ok to play games to try to bait the BSOD to pop up? or do I just have to have the PC sit there after I restart while testing with the clean boot approach?

- - - Updated - - -

If I get BSOD's should i still post the mini dumps or just follow the clean boot instructions to try to pin point the driver(s) that is/are acting up?

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case anybody wants to know what I have tried so far with the help of the Tom's Hardware forums so we don't repeat certain techniques that were already attempted.

Question - Getting Various BSOD's | Tom's Hardware Forum

Dommer, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe

1. Repeated BSOD with various Bug description linked by notsrkl.exe - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD various

2. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors: Hello,For the past 2 weeks or so, Windows has been randomly restarting, and I receive BSOD failures about 3x a day. I suspect it has to do with an audio driver or Windows update, as I've recently updated some drivers. I've attached the most recent dumpfiles from the BSOD...
  5. Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors

Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors: Hello,For the past 2 weeks or so, Windows has been randomly restarting, and I receive BSOD failures about 3x a day. I suspect it has to do with an audio driver or Windows update, as I've recently updated some drivers. I've attached the most recent dumpfiles from the BSOD...
  6. Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ntoskrnl.exe bsod with various bug check strings

Ntoskrnl.exe bsod with various bug check strings: Hello, I've been experiencing BSODs and noticed on BlueScreenView that the issues I have mostly come from ntoskrnl.exeI've tried SFC it had a problem but was already fixed according to CMD and Memory Diagnostic which showed no errors in Event Viewer. I seriously do not know...
  8. Ntoskrnl.exe bsod with various bug check strings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntoskrnl.exe bsod with various bug check strings: Hello, I've been experiencing BSODs and noticed on BlueScreenView that the issues I have mostly come from ntoskrnl.exeI've tried SFC it had a problem but was already fixed according to CMD and Memory Diagnostic which showed no errors in Event Viewer. I seriously do not know...
  9. Ntoskrnl.exe bsod with various bug check strings

10. Is this bug the same repeated

Is this bug the same repeated: I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see...