Windows 10: Repeated BSOD

Discus and support Repeated BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A V9, Apr 18, 2024.

1. A V9 Win User

Repeated BSOD

I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041724-10203-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff801`1d800000 PsLoadedModuleLis

:)

2. justjjc Win User

Repeating BSOD in window 11

Hello, Microsoft support.

My laptop is currently keep on repeating BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). I tried to go on the repair mode but it didn’t let me. I tried on doing what I can do and none of them works and it’s keeps resetting and showing BSOD. The laptop that I’m using is Dell Inspiron 14 2 in 1. If possible, please send instructions step by step what I can do. Thank you.

justjjc, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Repeated BSOD

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Hello everyone.

At first time, I thought that the cause of the BSOD problem was the drivers. But after I reinstalled the drivers the BSOD message keeps coming back within days. So, after a couple of months without BSOD, i probably have a solution for you but it will cost your CPU power

And here are the following steps to manage the BSOD :

1. Right-click on the Battery logo on the taskbar
    2. Choose the power options menu
    3. Change the plan settings you are using
    4. Click on advanced power settings
    5. Look for processor power management tree
    6. Set the Minimum processor state at 99%
    7. Set the Maximum processor state at 99%
    Hope this might help you

disinibale, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Repeated BSOD

1. Repeated BSOD - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD

2. Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been encountering persistent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes for the past two months. These issues started on Windows 10 and have continued even after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ve tried multiple solutions, but the problem persists. Here's a...
  3. Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0xEF Error on Windows 10 and 11: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been encountering persistent Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes for the past two months. These issues started on Windows 10 and have continued even after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ve tried multiple solutions, but the problem persists. Here's a...
  4. Getting BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION with repeated reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION with repeated reboots.: System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer LENOVO System Model 20L7S2JW00 System Type x64-based PC System SKU...
  5. Getting BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION with repeated reboots.

Getting BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION with repeated reboots.: System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer LENOVO System Model 20L7S2JW00 System Type x64-based PC System SKU...
  6. Repeated BSOD but only when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD but only when playing games.: Games have began crashing my system quite regularly recently. The process seems to hang and then after a minute or so I receive a BSOD and need to restart.Have ran most of the recommended solutions e.g. SFC Scannow, Chkdsk, windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 etc...No...
  7. Repeated BSOD but only when playing games.

Repeated BSOD but only when playing games.: Games have began crashing my system quite regularly recently. The process seems to hang and then after a minute or so I receive a BSOD and need to restart.Have ran most of the recommended solutions e.g. SFC Scannow, Chkdsk, windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 etc...No...
  8. Finding a way to resolve the repeating ntoskrnl.exe bsod on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding a way to resolve the repeating ntoskrnl.exe bsod on startup: Hi,My Lenovo Legion 7 Windows 11, AMD Ryzen™ 9 6900HX, AMD Radeon™ RX 6850M XT Graphics was working fine with the occasional bsod ntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL until yesterday noon, where it had another crash and could no longer boot through the bsod same reason as...
  9. Finding a way to resolve the repeating ntoskrnl.exe bsod on startup

Finding a way to resolve the repeating ntoskrnl.exe bsod on startup: Hi,My Lenovo Legion 7 Windows 11, AMD Ryzen™ 9 6900HX, AMD Radeon™ RX 6850M XT Graphics was working fine with the occasional bsod ntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL until yesterday noon, where it had another crash and could no longer boot through the bsod same reason as...
  10. Repeated BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46 When Playing Games/Running Intensive Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46 When Playing Games/Running Intensive Programs: Hello,I am hoping someone is able to help me with diagnosing and solving this issue with my computer. I've posted on here previously with my crash error, I've brought my PC to multiple shops to have it looked at, and even been in contact with Microsoft support. No one can...