Windows 10: Repeated BSoD

Discus and support Repeated BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my computer getting a BSoD (critical process died), especially while gaming. Can anyone help me with this problem? Seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 鳳儀伍, Aug 20, 2019.

1. 鳳儀伍 Win User

Repeated BSoD

I've been having problems with my computer getting a BSoD (critical process died), especially while gaming. Can anyone help me with this problem? Seems to be an issue with Windows Defender. I used the command prompt action:

sfc /scannow

and this is the contents of the sfc details log:

https://pastebin.com/J9F5urXA

:)

鳳儀伍, Aug 20, 2019

2. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 20, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 20, 2019
  4. RyanHames Win User

Repeated BSoD

Repeated BSOD

Getting repeated bsod. The stopcode is different each time. I have linked the minidump files and the info from msinfo32.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Crash info

RyanHames, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Repeated BSoD

1. Repeated BSoD - Similar Threads - Repeated BSoD

2. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  3. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  4. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  5. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  6. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Repeated BSOD

Repeated BSOD: I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  8. Repeated BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD: I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. Repeated BSOD

10. Repeated BSOD errors ntoskrnl.exe

Repeated BSOD errors ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,I've been having repeated BSOD errors on and off for a few months now. Often this happens right when I start the computer up from sleep, but it can happen any time seemingly at random funnily enough, not often when I'm doing intensive things like gaming. These errors...