Windows 10: Repeated BSOD

Discus and support Repeated BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i get a lot of BSOD's I suspect its the second graphic card but im not sure Please Help 35720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tamiyas, Dec 30, 2015.

1. tamiyas Win User

Repeated BSOD

Hello, i get a lot of BSOD's
    I suspect its the second graphic card but im not sure

Please Help

:)

tamiyas, Dec 30, 2015
  2. bb2indc Win User

How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Dec 30, 2015
  3. RyanHames Win User
    Repeated BSOD

Had another bsod. DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL was the stopcode this time. Any ideas?

RyanHames, Dec 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Repeated BSOD

Remove every bypass before we give help.
    Forum rules

5. tamiyas Win User
    Ok, no problem.

Let's try that again.

tamiyas, Jan 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    If Office is cracked then remove Office and the crack program.

Any other program that has been cracked?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Repeated BSOD

1. Repeated BSOD - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD

2. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...
  3. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...
  4. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  5. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  6. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  7. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  8. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Repeated BSOD

Repeated BSOD: I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. Repeated BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD: I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...