Windows 10: Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling?

Discus and support Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently, I built my brother a computer for him to use for school. We got all the parts new except for a pretty old R9 270 that I had years ago. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gerg90, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Gerg90 Win User

Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling?

So recently, I built my brother a computer for him to use for school. We got all the parts new except for a pretty old R9 270 that I had years ago. The OS is a free license given to me by my college.

The problem is that the computer has been crashing almost every day since we got it running, 9 times in the past 8 days. Not only that, but the AMD graphics driver that I've installed directly from the website keeps uninstalling itself for reasons I can't figure out. My best guess is that Outbyte PC Repair is seeing them as unnecessary and deleting them from the PC.

The error code for the BSOD is "Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" which I've heard is related to missing drivers, but I've no clue what drivers they could be at this point.

The computer is running Windows 10 Education Ver 1909

The V2 log and .dmp files are included below.

:)

Gerg90, Apr 3, 2020

2. Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 3, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling?

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling?

1. Repeated BSODs as well as Random graphics driver uninstalling? - Similar Threads - Repeated BSODs Random

2. How to uninstall graphics driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall graphics driver?: I want to uninstall my current nvidia driver and install an older one as this one is creating some problems in game.So can I uninstall it from control panel or when installing a newer one I should check the box "perform a clean install" in the setup of driver or i should...
  3. How to uninstall graphics driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall graphics driver?: I want to uninstall my current nvidia driver and install an older one as this one is creating some problems in game.So can I uninstall it from control panel or when installing a newer one I should check the box "perform a clean install" in the setup of driver or i should...
  4. Graphics drivers randomly restart and random stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics drivers randomly restart and random stutters: Hey there guys!So my PC has been randomly restarting its graphics drivers screens go black for 1-2 seconds and come back and I have no idea what to do. My PC also randomly stutters for a second or two and goes back to normal. The stuttering started happening right after I...
  5. Graphics drivers randomly restart and random stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics drivers randomly restart and random stutters: Hey there guys!So my PC has been randomly restarting its graphics drivers screens go black for 1-2 seconds and come back and I have no idea what to do. My PC also randomly stutters for a second or two and goes back to normal. The stuttering started happening right after I...
  6. Graphics Driver Repeatedly Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Driver Repeatedly Crashing: A few days ago, my monitor screen began turning black. This happened most often on tab and window switches. I figured it wasn't a monitor issue, because turning the monitor on and off resolved until the next blackout. Ctrl + shift + windows + B also helped, so I figured it...
  7. Repeating BSOD after new graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeating BSOD after new graphics card: I recently got the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 Super but it seems to be messing up my pc. I keep getting BSOD at random points with different error messages. Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anb0Wr8UfRTHgf9OABho_Pw-Zu5dTw?e=jfJdt0 I can't reset my PC completely without getting...
  8. Windows repeatingly BSODs after issues with NVIDIA graphics driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows repeatingly BSODs after issues with NVIDIA graphics driver updates: Yesterday, after playing FIFA 20 demo and having the game crash with supposedly GPU-related errors, I went to update my graphics drivers game ready driver via NVIDIA experience as I usually do. I installed the driver with the express option. My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce...
  9. repeated driver related BSODs

repeated driver related BSODs: Hey guys any help would be much appreciated Built this new system in October of 2018, have had problems on and off pretty much the whole time, some periods much worse than others. inside a mid tower case: ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wifi) AMD Ryzen 7 2700x G.Skill Trident...
  10. Graphics drivers and BSOD

Graphics drivers and BSOD: I was playing a game. And then the computer crashed. It attempted reboot but could not and I recieved BSOD with error message win32kbase.sys stop code. After attempting to reset the OS and system recall (error 0x80070003), I tried safe mode and it booted. In safe mode I...