Windows 10: Repeated BSODs, unable to boot up accompanied with BIOS Beep Code

Discus and support Repeated BSODs, unable to boot up accompanied with BIOS Beep Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, Issue My computer has been shutting down autonomously and displaying various error message on the BSOD. I have uploaded the DMP files onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by silverrealm, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Repeated BSODs, unable to boot up accompanied with BIOS Beep Code

Greetings,

Issue

My computer has been shutting down autonomously and displaying various error message on the BSOD. I have uploaded the DMP files onto my onedrive (Link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.) I have updated my computer from Windows 8 to Windows 10 a few months ago and this issue occurred after i've updated to Windows 10 (it did not happen when it was Windows 8) After the BSOD, the computer does not boot up and emits a BIOS Beep Code (Continuous Beeping)

Error Messages

KERNEL_CHECK_SECURITY_FAILURE

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

File: \windows\System32\drivers\ACPI.sys
    Error code: 0xc0000221

File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    Error code: 0xc0000221

Here were the fixes i have attempted so far:

Driver Verifier - Bug Check 0xC4
    sfc/ scannow - no integrity violations
    DISM - No component store corruption detected, The restore operation completed successfully.

System Information
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer Acer
    System Model Predator G3-605
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P11-C1, 12/09/2014
    SMBIOS Version 2.7
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Acer
    BaseBoard Product Predator G3-605
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
    Available Physical Memory 11.0 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 18.8 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 13.1 GB
    Page File Space 2.86 GB
    Antivirus Symantec Norton 360

Thank you and stay healthy!

:)

silverrealm, Apr 3, 2020

2. BIOS Beep Codes

Hello all,

I have been having a nightmarish problem with solving the mystery of why my system will not boot. I think I have done everything everyone has suggested to me, and I'm just flat out of ideas. So I put everything back together and I finally get some beep codes, before I was getting nothing.

My code was 1-3-1 One long beep, 3 short beeps, followed a second later by another short beep.

The bios is Phoenix Award Bios.

Thank you all. *Rockout :rockout:

llllllllllll, Apr 3, 2020
  3. [Windows 10] Repeated BSODs with different error messages

>>. In addition, these BSODs are accompanied with the computer being unable to start up, and it gives out the BIOS beep

code (which i have no idea what it means).

It may be the case. BSOD advice may be a hit or amiss. So, Symantec is what you must uninstall and if it still BSODs we would proceed with other options.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 3, 2020
  4. HUD199 Win User

Repeated BSODs, unable to boot up accompanied with BIOS Beep Code

BIOS Beep Codes

Asus P5QL beep code

Problem: New RAM stopped boot.

Error code: One long + 3 short = ram or video card problem.

Addition of Crucial RAM [Crucial 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model CT2KIT25664AA800]

Suggestion from Crucial Tech Support: Upgrade Bios.

1. Completed Bios upgrade to September 2009.
    Result: no boot. same beeps 1 long + 3 short

2. Replaced original RAM = 2 ea X 1 GB
    3. Booted into SETUP
    4. Changed Memory Voltage from 1.85 up to 1.90 v.
    5. Changed Frequency from AUTO to 800
    6. Replaced old RAM with 2 new RAM sticks.
    7. Boot proceeded normal. HOORAY!
    8. Added two more RAM sticks. Total = 8 Gig
    9. Much thanks to the earlier posters and to Crucial Tech Support!

HUD199, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Repeated BSODs, unable to boot up accompanied with BIOS Beep Code

1. Repeated BSODs, unable to boot up accompanied with BIOS Beep Code - Similar Threads - Repeated BSODs unable

2. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound: My pc just crashed after i run a game Will reseting bios or unplug ram will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-no-boot-fast-beep-sound/e5871c49-8da5-4650-9b9a-f5106bfa6a94
  3. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound: My pc just crashed after i run a game Will reseting bios or unplug ram will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-no-boot-fast-beep-sound/e5871c49-8da5-4650-9b9a-f5106bfa6a94
  4. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated BSODS with random error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSODS with random error codes: Ive made a thread but i need to fix this quickly so im a making another, here is all the information leading to this point...
  6. Repeated BSODS with random error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSODS with random error codes: Ive made a thread but i need to fix this quickly so im a making another, here is all the information leading to this point...
  7. Repeated BSODS with random error codes

8. BSOD Crashes repeatedly and with different codes

BSOD Crashes repeatedly and with different codes: So far in the last 2 days I have had multiples crashes. I will list them all here. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed - cldflt.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION no description of what failed MEMORY_MANAGEMENT what failed dxgkrnl.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA no...
  9. HELP! WINDOWS 10 NOT BOOTING UP! BIOS & BOOT MENUS UNABLE TO LOAD

HELP! WINDOWS 10 NOT BOOTING UP! BIOS & BOOT MENUS UNABLE TO LOAD: I was booting up my PC this afternoon, when to my surprise a red box showed up. It showed: "Secure boot violation". I pressed OK, and some prompt showed that I have to insert boot up media. I don't have an installation disc... So, I tried to boot it in Safe Mode. The PC...
  10. BSOD accompanied by display driver crashes

BSOD accompanied by display driver crashes: Just a quick bit of background information. I have been having a lot of GPU driver crashes (Display driver has stopped working and has recovered) and the occasional random restart with my PC recently, I took someone's advice and prevented automatically rebooting after a...