Windows 10: repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates

Discus and support repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have previously experienced repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for at least 4 times after recent windows updates of KB4576484,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KR Lee, Oct 15, 2020.

1. KR Lee Win User

repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates

I have previously experienced repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for at least 4 times after recent windows updates of KB4576484, KB4576754, KB4023057, KB4576947, KB4577671, KB4574727, KB4577670. The BSoDs occurred when I using computer YouTube, PowerPoint etc. DISM, sfc and mdsched all yielded normal results. Surely I have no recent or remote changes in my hardware, nor am I using 3rd party antivirus. I am using ZenBook 14 UX410UFR. Minidumps of 2 recent BSoDs attached here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w0ikdia8utgrkxz/AADfkdCIJS_babBAuzwUA-SVa?dl=0. Already posted my questions on Feedback Hub, but it seems that no support guys are reading things there, ever.

I have previously experienced a similar problem of repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for at least 4 times after a recent windows update of KB4549951, KB4534132, KB4537759, KB4528760, KB4538674, KB4552152 in April https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-bsods-with-a-stopcode-memorymanagement/5c69d0d8-79a1-4eba-a64a-9a129c2ccdc8. I tried to "control" the symptoms of BSoDs by disabling Windows update via Group Policy. But, I recently found out all Group Policies related to Windows update had been removed, and thus the computer started to perform Windows update automatically again. I had repeated BSoDs again, which is disastrous to my daily work. I urgently need a solution to this, a way to stop Windows update forever, please.

:)

KR Lee, Oct 15, 2020
  2. KR Lee Win User

repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: memory_management after a recent windows update

I have experienced repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: memory_management
    for at least 4 times after a recent windows update of KB4549951, KB4534132, KB4537759, KB4528760, KB4538674, KB4552152. The BSoDs occurred when I using computer (YouTube, PowerPoint etc). Event log showed error 0x0000001a (0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000001a82,
    0x00000000f89624c6, 0x0000000032747195. DISM, sfc and mdsched all yielded normal results. Surely I have no recent or remote changes in my hardware, nor am I using 3rd party antivirus. I am using ZenBook 14 UX410UFR. It seems like I am not the only one experiencing
    the same problem (Windows 10 KB4549951 reportedly causing crashes and data loss). Minidumps of 3 BSoDs attached here: Dropbox - Recent BSoDs - Simplify your life.

Already posted my questions on Feedback Hub, but it seems that no support guys are reading things there, ever.

KR Lee, Oct 15, 2020
  3. KR Lee Win User

After a recent compulsory Windows Update consist of KB4560960 KB4552931 KB4560959 and others, this same problem (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) recurs. Do I have to perform
    in-place upgrade and then turned off Windows Update immediately again?

KR Lee, Oct 15, 2020
  4. KR Lee Win User

repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates

Hi Sumit,

After a recent compulsory Windows Update consist of KB4560960 KB4552931 KB4560959 and others, this same problem (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) recurred, which
    I temporarily solved by uninstilling KB4560960, and disabling Windows update via Group Policy (and setting Configure Automatic Updates to Disabled).

After that, however, the old update,
    KB4528760, somehow (restarted and) installed by itself. And then, the
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs recurs again and again. I tried to unstill
    KB4528760 by the methods the the link you provided (Uninstall Windows Update in Windows 10), but all of them did not work, and only yielded that "there's a problem" and similar replies.

I planned to perform
    in-place upgrade and then turned off Windows Update again. I have a question: is there a reliable way to disable Windows Update?

KR Lee, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT after recent "old" windows updates - Similar Threads - repeated BSoDs stopcode

2. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors: I have an HP Omen laptop running windows 10 and it repeatedly crashes with these two error messages coming up. I have tried everything I know from completely resetting my laptop to repairing files. Can’t find the cause. When running driver verifier, as far as I can tell it...
  3. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors: I have an HP Omen laptop running windows 10 and it repeatedly crashes with these two error messages coming up. I have tried everything I know from completely resetting my laptop to repairing files. Can’t find the cause. When running driver verifier, as far as I can tell it...
  4. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Memory_Management after Windows 10 update.

BSOD Memory_Management after Windows 10 update.: Dear all, I'm in the middle of writing my thesis and work is not happening anymore because of frequent BSOD. I've had my laptop for 2 years now. Running on Windows 10 and working perfect up to a few weeks ago. I did an update and after this I've had regular BSOD's stating...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD Since Updating

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD Since Updating: So last night I had to update my windows because I wanted to use the Xbox party chat app to talk with my Xbox friends while gaming, and ever since that update I have been getting constant BSODs with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I have 32GB 4x8 of RAM and I didn't get a single BSOD...
  7. repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: memory_management after a recent windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: memory_management after a recent windows update: I have experienced repeated BSoDs with a stopcode: memory_management for at least 4 times after a recent windows update of KB4549951, KB4534132, KB4537759, KB4528760, KB4538674, KB4552152. The BSoDs occurred when I using computer YouTube, PowerPoint etc. Event log showed...
  8. stopcode, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

stopcode, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=9981EBE4C74B2946 Using the link above you can get the dumpfiles created after I got the blue screen error "stopcode" , "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". Can someone tell me what the problem is?...
  9. stopcode, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

stopcode, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: How do I block an update from installing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-memorymanagement/d6a80bba-9037-4dfb-8c13-6e5953296a0a
  10. BSOD Stopcode memory_management

BSOD Stopcode memory_management: Periodically I get a BSOD with the Stopcode "Memory-Management". Following the articles here I have run Verifier. The system could not complete a normal bot with Verifier active and also failed sometimes while botting to safe mode. I have several mini-dumps, the MSinfo32...