Windows 10: Repeated BSOD's

Discus and support Repeated BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having issues with repeated BSOD's for awhile now. always with different stopcodes that seem unrelated. I've tried troubleshooting but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mar_W, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Mar_W Win User

Repeated BSOD's

I've been having issues with repeated BSOD's for awhile now. always with different stopcodes that seem unrelated. I've tried troubleshooting but haven't had much luck. Some of the things I've done have been disconnecting peripherals I have an external hard drive, running chkdsk, scan, updating drivers, running CCleaner and fixing registry errors with it, etc. I only have a mid-range understanding of computers and while I can get to the dump files and read them I can't sort out what they mean. My latest two from today were IRQ not less or equal and system service exception win32kfull.sys. I also have a lot of errors in event viewer referring to "Tiledatalayer", don't know if that's related or not. The BSOD's seem to happen mostly overnight when I leave the system on, but have also just randomly happened when browsing chrome, or using Steam, etc. After I ran chkdsk and the system scan it stopped for a week or two. Any suggestions for how to proceed?

:)

Mar_W, Jan 22, 2020

2. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 22, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Repeated BSOD's

Multiple BSODs since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hi Carl,

In most cases, blue screen error is caused by faulty memory, corrupted device drivers, or faulty hardware. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to avoid repeating the steps that you've already performed?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested on this thread? If yes, what are the results?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Repeated BSOD's

1. Repeated BSOD's - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD's

2. Repeated BSOD on new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD on new build: Hi Everyone, I recently built a PC and I'm having issues with it. I ended up with a Ryzen 3600, Tomahawk B450, 16gb of corsair 3000mhz memory and a 2070 super. Since I've built it I've been getting BSOD errors after an hour gaming. I normally get the BSOD when playing...
  3. Repeated BSOD: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Event ID: 1001

Repeated BSOD: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Event ID: 1001: Hello there, I am running a laptop DELL XPS core i7 7700HQ with 16 GB ram , Samsung SSD Evo 970 Pro, Nvidia 1050, suddenly stop responding for a few seconds then suddenly restarted. These errors are very recurrent and my laptop is becoming useless. BSOD error is...
  4. BSOD stopcode repeatedly on my XPS 9560.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD stopcode repeatedly on my XPS 9560.: Hello, BSODs happened after a windows update, with multiple BSOD in loops on my laptop. I managed to find a workaround, the machine is always stable when running on only 1 core, My configuration is Dell XPS 15 9560 BIOS 1.18.0 Windows 10.0.18362 SKU 07BE Intel core i7...
  5. Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps

Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps: As the title says, I've been havign issues with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD as of late, it only started popping up when i got my Oculus Rift S and I'm not sure if it's the cause as I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers a couple times so yeah, any help is...
  6. Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.: Hi. I"m not new to the PC game by any means and I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of and even learned some new tricks. I got a new PCIe capture card Elgato 4K60 Pro for Christmas. I went to put it in. Everything worked fine for a couple hours, then multiple...
  7. Repeated BSOD, unsure of source.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repeated BSOD, unsure of source.: My computer completely froze a few weeks back and so I had to force shutdown as it wasn't responding to anything, when I turned it back on, it Blue screened, i tried several fixes I had found online, none of which worked, and so I reinstalled windows, this fixed the problems,...
  8. Repeated ntoskrnl.exe BSOD on Windows 10

Repeated ntoskrnl.exe BSOD on Windows 10: As the title suggests, I've been getting multiple BSODs on my machine recently. Here I have the 4 most recent BSODs as well as the msinfo output and PC specs https://drive.google.com/file/d/19YDJ6npWrqoGN6K2RUFptFSXfowIbVaC/view?usp=sharing I have already tried memory tests...
  9. BSOD Crashes repeatedly and with different codes

BSOD Crashes repeatedly and with different codes: So far in the last 2 days I have had multiples crashes. I will list them all here. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed - cldflt.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION no description of what failed MEMORY_MANAGEMENT what failed dxgkrnl.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA no...
  10. Repeated Problems with BSOD

Repeated Problems with BSOD: Dear MS community, for the past few weeks, I have been experiencing severely annoying BSODs of different nature. Before these weeks, I never got one of those, fortunately. However, today my PC crashed with the error code or whatever: "WDF Violation". The past few days,...