Windows 10: Repeated BSOD's

Discus and support Repeated BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having issues with repeated BSOD's for awhile now. always with different stopcodes that seem unrelated. I've tried troubleshooting but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mar_W, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Mar_W Win User

Repeated BSOD's

I've been having issues with repeated BSOD's for awhile now. always with different stopcodes that seem unrelated. I've tried troubleshooting but haven't had much luck. Some of the things I've done have been disconnecting peripherals I have an external hard drive, running chkdsk, scan, updating drivers, running CCleaner and fixing registry errors with it, etc. I only have a mid-range understanding of computers and while I can get to the dump files and read them I can't sort out what they mean. My latest two from today were IRQ not less or equal and system service exception win32kfull.sys. I also have a lot of errors in event viewer referring to "Tiledatalayer", don't know if that's related or not. The BSOD's seem to happen mostly overnight when I leave the system on, but have also just randomly happened when browsing chrome, or using Steam, etc. After I ran chkdsk and the system scan it stopped for a week or two. Any suggestions for how to proceed?

:)

Mar_W, Jan 22, 2020

2. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 22, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Repeated BSOD's

Multiple BSODs since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hi Carl,

In most cases, blue screen error is caused by faulty memory, corrupted device drivers, or faulty hardware. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to avoid repeating the steps that you've already performed?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested on this thread? If yes, what are the results?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Repeated BSOD's

1. Repeated BSOD's - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD's

2. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  3. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  4. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from 1 Unexpected Store Exception 2 Kernel Inpage error3 Invalid Kernel HandleThe first 2 seems to always cause BSOD without saving the minidump file. And they always happen when my laptop is idle during...
  6. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from 1 Unexpected Store Exception 2 Kernel Inpage error3 Invalid Kernel HandleThe first 2 seems to always cause BSOD without saving the minidump file. And they always happen when my laptop is idle during...
  7. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

8. BSOD Repeats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Repeats: I recently updated my PC’s driver and system update to Windows 10. During the update for Windows 10, my PC turned off due to electrical issues. Now I have the BSOD repeated over and over. I’ve tried everything I could. It will not let me login to my computer, it doesn’t even...
  9. BSOD Repeats

BSOD Repeats: I recently updated my PC’s driver and system update to Windows 10. During the update for Windows 10, my PC turned off due to electrical issues. Now I have the BSOD repeated over and over. I’ve tried everything I could. It will not let me login to my computer, it doesn’t even...
  10. BSOD Repeats