Windows 10: Repeated BSODs.

Discus and support Repeated BSODs. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting repeated BSODs, usually a different one each time. I have tried DDUing my GPU and reinstalling the AMD drivers, reinstalling windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jack Crittenden1, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Repeated BSODs.

I keep getting repeated BSODs, usually a different one each time. I have tried DDUing my GPU and reinstalling the AMD drivers, reinstalling windows from a usb after formatting my SSD. Running a memory check- no errors-. SFC /scannow says it repaired some files but couldnt repair all of them, both normally and in safe mode.I am running:CPU- AMD Ryzen 2600xGPU- Radeon RX 580PSU- Corsair CX 550MRAM- Hyper x fury 3200mhz 2x8gbBoot drive- sabrent 240gb ssdhere are the most recent minidump fileshttps://www.dropbox.com/s/8eyeq519zg0oykn/dumps.zip?dl=0

:)

Jack Crittenden1, Jun 18, 2022

2. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Multiple BSODs since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hi Carl,

In most cases, blue screen error is caused by faulty memory, corrupted device drivers, or faulty hardware. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to avoid repeating the steps that you've already performed?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested on this thread? If yes, what are the results?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 18, 2022
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Repeated BSODs.

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Repeated BSODs.

1. Repeated BSODs. - Similar Threads - Repeated BSODs

2. Repeated BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46 When Playing Games/Running Intensive Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46 When Playing Games/Running Intensive Programs: Hello,I am hoping someone is able to help me with diagnosing and solving this issue with my computer. I've posted on here previously with my crash error, I've brought my PC to multiple shops to have it looked at, and even been in contact with Microsoft support. No one can...
  3. Repeated BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46 When Playing Games/Running Intensive Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46 When Playing Games/Running Intensive Programs: Hello,I am hoping someone is able to help me with diagnosing and solving this issue with my computer. I've posted on here previously with my crash error, I've brought my PC to multiple shops to have it looked at, and even been in contact with Microsoft support. No one can...
  4. Repeated BSOD help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD help needed: HelloI'm having a series of repeated BSODs for the last month, and I've tried updating windows and graphics drivers and other software. The problem still persists, and I did run a memory diagnostic and SFC scans. None have worked, I noticed that when looking into the dump...
  5. Repeated BSOD help needed

Repeated BSOD help needed: HelloI'm having a series of repeated BSODs for the last month, and I've tried updating windows and graphics drivers and other software. The problem still persists, and I did run a memory diagnostic and SFC scans. None have worked, I noticed that when looking into the dump...
  6. Repeated BSOD help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Volmgr 161, kernel power 41 repeated BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volmgr 161, kernel power 41 repeated BSODs: I have been getting BSODs for a few months since I installed windows 11. Can someone help me out with this as I do not know how to fix it. I have tried reinstalling the windows and all my drivers and it still does this. Here is a link to my dump...
  8. Volmgr 161, kernel power 41 repeated BSODs

Volmgr 161, kernel power 41 repeated BSODs: I have been getting BSODs for a few months since I installed windows 11. Can someone help me out with this as I do not know how to fix it. I have tried reinstalling the windows and all my drivers and it still does this. Here is a link to my dump...
  9. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...
  10. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...