Windows 10: Repeated "Cant Open" error

Discus and support Repeated "Cant Open" error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get this every time on startup. I used to have ClockX but removed iy using Windows 10's Uninstall routine. A computer-wide search for it returnes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stevekir, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Stevekir Win User

Repeated "Cant Open" error

I get this every time on startup. I used to have ClockX but removed iy using Windows 10's Uninstall routine. A computer-wide search for it returnes nothihg.

How can I get rid of this spurious message please?

Thankss

Repeated "Cant Open" error [​IMG]

:)

Stevekir, Mar 13, 2019

2. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Windows Installer Error: This installation package cannot be opened.

Hi AJ,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help you answer your query.

The above error can occur if the locally cached Windows Installer package (*.msi) file is damaged or corrupted.

To rectify the above, I suggest that you try the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to install the software successfully.

• Open the \Windows\Installer folder on your computer's hard disk.
    • Right-click any file with an .msi extension.
    • Click Properties on the shortcut menu. The
      Subject
      box on the Summary tab contains the name of the product that installed the .msi file.
    • Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each .msi file in the \Installer folder, and delete the .msi file for the software that you are trying to install.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Repeated "Cant Open" error

repeated failure to open links

Hi,

Thanks for posting to our Microsoft Community.

DNS (Domain Name System) translates URLs into IP (Internet Protocol) addresses (and vice versa).

I would suggest you to clear the DNS cache and see if that fixes the issue. Clearing the DNS cache forces DNS to query a DNS server rather than using information stored in the cache.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

• Type cmd in the Search bar. Right click and open as administrator.

• Type ipconfig/flushdns.

• Exit and then check.
    Please reply us back if you have further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Repeated "Cant Open" error

1. Repeated "Cant Open" error - Similar Threads - Repeated Cant Open

2. 0x124 Repeated Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x124 Repeated Error: Hello, A month or so ago I received a Bluescreen after upgrading my CPU from a 3600X to a 5900X. We determined at the time for this to be a AMD Chipset driver issue. Based on the minidump file and the error codes. There was a previous support forum question for that at the...
  3. Cant open this page error 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open this page error 6: I have that error message on my browser even though I am properly connected using LAN cable. I can received emails on my mail app and other device on my home doesnt have problem at all. It is happening in all websites that im visiting and I have Windows 10...
  4. Cant open this page error 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open this page error 6: I have that error message on my browser even though I am properly connected using LAN cable. I can received emails on my mail app and other device on my home doesnt have problem at all. It is happening in all websites that im visiting and I have Windows 10...
  5. Cant open this page error 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Repeated DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION error: I just recently installed a new intel features from Windows updater. And it's got crashed with code "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION" after restarting. It's show same error, And it's just stuck between blue screen error and bios starting repeatedly. And didn't start auto repair...
  7. Repeated Error Code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated Error Code: Hi all, I keep getting this error code showing up all the time, but can't remove it. I don't know which app exactly running this file and can't reinstall this app again. This is very annoying. Pls advise how I could get rid of it. [ATTACH]...
  8. cant open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open: I tried to do what it say to do and tired to do the 2 steps there no error I can't open the windows store app help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open/1251be0a-6e0e-4719-8bcd-e350035d850a
  9. Repeated "Can't Open" error

in Windows 10 Support
    Repeated "Can't Open" error: I get this every time on startup. I used to have ClockX but removed iy using Windows 10's Uninstall routine. A computer-wide search for it returnes nothihg. How can I get rid of this spurious message please? I keep getting this on startup. ClockX does not appear anywhere on...
  10. Repeat kernel errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Repeat kernel errors: Windows 10 64 bit Home I am having repeated kernel errors. They are all the same See attached screenshot2. What should I do? 105815