Windows 10: repeated copies of pics?

Discus and support repeated copies of pics? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I download my pictures from my phone the software seems to copy them 3 times - how can i prevent this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnWolland, Sep 26, 2018.

1. repeated copies of pics?

When I download my pictures from my phone the software seems to copy them 3 times - how can i prevent this?

:)

AnnWolland, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

repeated copies of pics? example.jpg

Wile E, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 27, 2018
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

repeated copies of pics?

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

repeated copies of pics?

1. repeated copies of pics? - Similar Threads - repeated copies pics

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  4. Uploading pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading pics: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, now when I upload pics to send, the pics will load sideways and broader which makes it distorted. No matter which way I flip the pic before i send, it will never send correctly, how can I fix this?...
  5. Importing pics.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing pics.: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to import some pics from an external hard drive to my laptop. The pics are showing but not staying on the laptop. Can someone help in laymans terms as I am a technophobe. Andy...
  6. enlarging pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    enlarging pics: hi it is a stupid thing to have problems with , but here goes. how can I enlarge pictures on my laptop to print I have tried but just comes out small when I want it to fill page please help Brig...
  7. pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders: hi folks , need help ,just bought W10 desktop a remanufacted one and downloaded my W7 files. the problem started right away all the files with pics. turned into icons , so reset everything that I could find from going into command prompt to regit from all the info I found...
  8. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  9. copy and paste keep s repeating its self

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy and paste keep s repeating its self: copy and paste keep s repeatin its self in pm post etc etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-and-paste-keep-s-repeating-its-self/3d1216ab-7444-4551-9fdb-d3a0627ef57e
  10. Shrink pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Shrink pics: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, just found out that there is no right click on a pic and then choose to shrink it in Win 10 like there was in Win 7. 19264