Windows 10: Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

Discus and support Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an hp omen 15 with an intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200. Since I updated my drivers I have been getting a BSoD with the following message that says that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jorge Iván Montás, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

I have an hp omen 15 with an intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200. Since I updated my drivers I have been getting a BSoD with the following message that says that there was an UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and that what failed is the Netwt10.sys. I've tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING, I've updated the drivers, rolled back the drivers, updating windows, sacnning for corrupt files, scanning for malware, scanning for memory problems, and more.

I was wondering if anyone has managed to fix this because it's really annoying. It might just be an issue with the driver or somethinng like that, and if it is I hope that intel realeses a fix for this . If the only fix is to format my laptop i'll be willing to do it if it will fix it, I just don't want to do it and still have this problem.

Here's an image of the BSoD:

Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. 72c60795-a53b-4358-aa20-c4a7e49040eb?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jorge Iván Montás, Feb 1, 2021

2. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed.

RichardCowan3, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Hi Rob! That is where i am confused. This morning it crashed again.

this is the error I get:

Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. d0a6fe3b-41fe-43d6-b9b4-dd0f064930d5?upload=true.jpg

and when I go to the Intel Driver and Support Assistant this us what it tells me:

Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. 803f2999-d3ab-4bee-ae2d-0d7c6fc18a96?upload=true.jpg

and when I click ‘Install’ it fails saying:

Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. 084886df-83fc-4321-be4c-480b82b81da5?upload=true.jpg

I have no clue what to do to fix it.

Just like the original poster I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 and the crash error I get constantly during the day says Netwtw06.sys failure.

Am I in the wrong place?

MrsDan1667, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me
    Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. [​IMG]

romeodilag, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

1. Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure. - Similar Threads - Repeated crashes due

2. Repeated failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated failure: Repeated failure to update to install update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems KB4049411 and KB4033631 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-failure/0276cd37-f4a8-4a2f-8d4a-6ff13c083da2
  3. repeated crashes & forced restart due to iaStorAC.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    repeated crashes & forced restart due to iaStorAC.sys failure: my PC is getting crashed & having forced restarts due to this driver. This driver iaStorAC.sys belongs to IntelR Rapid Storage Technology Driver - x64. the Stop code is "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". I have tried anti virus scan, reinstalled the OS twice & still it is...
  4. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hi Rob! That is where i am confused. This morning it crashed again. this is the error I get: [ATTACH] and when I go to the Intel Driver and Support Assistant this us what it tells me: [ATTACH] and when I click ‘Install’ it fails saying:...
  5. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  7. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...