Windows 10: Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Discus and support Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by romeodilag, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Split from this thread.​

Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help meRepeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure [​IMG]

:)

romeodilag, Mar 2, 2020

2. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

One file was of 0 byte. Remaining 4, I analyzed.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 090119-34093-01.dmp

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw06.sys

IMAGE_NAME: Netwtw06.sys

File Name: 090119-37812-01.dmp

File Name: 090119-42656-01.dmp

File Name: 090119-43343-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

Netwtw06.sys - Intel Wireless driver

Driver date - Wed Apr 25 02:09:01 2018

C. Recommendations

a. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

b. Your Intel Wireless driver is of date 25-Apr-18. Update it to latest from computer maker's site / Intel site.

If you need help, Windows Key+x > Device Manager > Expand network adapters > Double click Intel Wireless driver > Driver tab > Post the screenshot here.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys.

I collected my system information and DMP files here:

Log
    files from system crash

Can anyone help me?

Richard Ackermann, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Hi,

BugCheck 50, {ffffc8d37d50d700, 2, fffff8077cef27f3, 2}

Probably caused by : Netwtw06.sys ( Netwtw06+2f27f3 )

Netwtw06.sys is the Intel WiFi driver so first try updating that.

Intel Driver and Support Assistant <-- run this after checking with System/Motherboard Maker

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant&

Intel Download Center

Drivers & Software

Intel - Support

Intel Support

Intel - Forums

Forums

Let me know if that helps,

Rob

SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

1. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure - Similar Threads - Repeated crashes due

2. Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.: I have an hp omen 15 with an intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200. Since I updated my drivers I have been getting a BSoD with the following message that says that there was an UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and that what failed is the Netwt10.sys. I've tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING,...
  3. Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netwtw06.sys failure: My laptop keeps getting this blue screen: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Failure: Netwtw06.sys How can I fix this and why this keeps happening? Before the windows updates, I wasn’t having this issue and couldn’t fix it, the pc is stuck in blue screen and nothing is...
  4. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hi Rob! That is where i am confused. This morning it crashed again. this is the error I get: [ATTACH] and when I go to the Intel Driver and Support Assistant this us what it tells me: [ATTACH] and when I click ‘Install’ it fails saying:...
  5. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  7. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bugcheck 50 {ffffc8d37d50d700 2 fffff8077cef27f3 2}