Windows 10: Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests

Discus and support Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I've made a few posts in the past about how I've been having trouble with my computer constantly crashing. After receiving advice from others, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonL980729, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests

Hi,I've made a few posts in the past about how I've been having trouble with my computer constantly crashing. After receiving advice from others, I reinstalled my graphics card drivers, ran numerous diagnostic tests on my storage, files, and memory, which found no errors. I'm still crashing upwards of four times a day, and I can't seem to figure out why. I've attached all my dump files I have received today:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgKXwhgsiTQik1Zbpe1YGQOGCBRy?e=ZJfF88Thanks,Jason

:)

JasonL980729, Jan 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Mail App crashes graphics driver

Hello Zener,

You may get this notification if you have outdated or corrupted display drivers. To rectify the issue, we suggest that you perform the steps below about uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers manually:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest graphic adapter driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your display driver, and then select Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests [​IMG]

Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests [​IMG]

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests

Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver keeps crashing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you facing the issue on a local or the Microsoft user account?
    • Is the issue specific to Solitaire?

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a Driver Roll Back so that the driver goes back to the previous state and check if the issue is resolved.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device Manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab.
    • Select Roll Back Driver.

If you still face the issue, uninstall and reinstall the driver and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that
      and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests

1. Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests - Similar Threads - Repeated crashes reinstalling

2. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall: hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update...
  3. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall: hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update...
  4. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests: Hi,I've made a few posts in the past about how I've been having trouble with my computer constantly crashing. After receiving advice from others, I reinstalled my graphics card drivers, ran numerous diagnostic tests on my storage, files, and memory, which found no errors. I'm...
  6. Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests

Repeated crashes even after reinstalling graphic drivers and performing memory tests: Hi,I've made a few posts in the past about how I've been having trouble with my computer constantly crashing. After receiving advice from others, I reinstalled my graphics card drivers, ran numerous diagnostic tests on my storage, files, and memory, which found no errors. I'm...
  7. My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers: Hi. Many months ago, my cat sat on my keyboard, and in the process somehow changed the gamma setting in a way that I have been unable to properly reset it. Using calibrate display colour, I am able to fix it, but as soon as I restart my PC or go into sleep mode, it resets...
  8. My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers

My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers: Hi. Many months ago, my cat sat on my keyboard, and in the process somehow changed the gamma setting in a way that I have been unable to properly reset it. Using calibrate display colour, I am able to fix it, but as soon as I restart my PC or go into sleep mode, it resets...
  9. My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Graphics Driver Repeatedly Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Driver Repeatedly Crashing: A few days ago, my monitor screen began turning black. This happened most often on tab and window switches. I figured it wasn't a monitor issue, because turning the monitor on and off resolved until the next blackout. Ctrl + shift + windows + B also helped, so I figured it...