Windows 10: Repeated Crashes on brand new tower

Discus and support Repeated Crashes on brand new tower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been struggling with my new tower for months now. It was pre-built by the store. Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: MSI B350M Gaming Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yorokonde, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Yorokonde Win User

Repeated Crashes on brand new tower

I've been struggling with my new tower for months now. It was pre-built by the store.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700

Motherboard: MSI B350M Gaming Pro (MS-7A39)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Windows: 10, x64

RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz. Unsure of make or model without re-dismantling the computer.

I have done everything I can think of with this computer but it will not stop crashing at least once a day. Some days it will crash repeatedly and other times it will crash once and then work fine for the rest of the day. Some days it will work for three, four hours at a stretch and then crash a dozen times in a row. I am able to play computer games with no problem most of the time, unless it's decided to act up that day, and other times I will be unable to keep two or three tabs of Chrome open before it crashes.

Things I have tried:

+ Updating Drivers - Every driver I can find on this computer has been updated by Windows, by hand, and by using third-party tools.

+ Replacing Components - The CPU and it's heat-sink were replaced soon after it was bought because they were thought to be faulty. This initially solved some of the problems, but not all of them.

+ RAM tests - I have repeatedly and thoroughly run Window's RAM test and they have turned up nothing.

+ Hard Drive error tests - I have repeated run Window's hard drive checkers. They have twice turned up errors, but Windows was able to fix them on its own. Since then there have been no more errors no matter how many times I checked.

+ Window's corruption tests - I have twice wiped Window's down to a completely clean installation. It hasn't solved any of the problems.

I'm not sure what else to try, so I was hoping for some suggestions. Checking under the Problem Reports for Windows has led me to see most of my problems are listed as either:

Hardware Error

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffe38771606010
    Parameter 2: fffff8042d78e9f0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 1594
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 4105

OR

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1a

Parameter 1: 61941

Parameter 2: 29a26f8f328

Parameter 3: d

Parameter 4: fffff9072da2fb00

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 4105

But the problem with identifying these errors is that I'm not computer savvy enough to do it and that the Parameters for each one changes. I've got 46 Problem Reports over the last month. None of them are being reported to Windows either, for some reason I can't understand. All my other error reports are sending to Windows just fine. I'm unsure if that is a related problem or a separate issue or just part of whatever is causing the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Yorokonde, Apr 22, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Brand New E71 Crashes

Hello,

I was very excited to get an E71. However, I am disappointed by crashes. In my first day of ownership, it has crashed three times:

Twice when trying to enter my WLAN details into the list of access points (it's a hidden network so I had to use the access point list). It crashed when moving between fields on the form. It finally worked after two reboots.

Once when trying Google Maps with the GPS, as reported by many other users. I was walking along, briefly lost mobile signal, and then it crashed and rebooted.

Whilst the second problem could be put down to a third party (Google), I am really not happy about the WLAN screen crashing! It never happened with my E61.

I have the latest firmware, and am reluctant to format in case I lose the customisations from my operator, Three (UK).

Any suggestions for making the phone more stable are welcome! This is my first problem with a Nokia Repeated Crashes on brand new tower :(

petez---01, Apr 22, 2019
  4. BW_849 Win User

Windows 10 crashing on brand new computer

Windows 10 is crashing on my brand new Dell XPS 13 9360. I've had it about two weeks and the computer has crashed about a dozen times. I have the brand new Intel i7 8th gen chip. Also I use a VPN service. (personal VPN, not work). No idea why a new
    computer would crash this often.

BW_849, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Repeated Crashes on brand new tower - Similar Threads - Repeated Crashes brand

2. Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly: I have a brand new LG Gram 17 that I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfortunately it seems to have a mini-reboot while I am working most days. Suddenly things I am working on have closed, apps have closed, tabs have disappeared from my Chrome browsing session, and the wallpaper...
  3. Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly: I have a brand new LG Gram 17 that I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfortunately it seems to have a mini-reboot while I am working most days. Suddenly things I am working on have closed, apps have closed, tabs have disappeared from my Chrome browsing session, and the wallpaper...
  4. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly on a fresh install on a brand new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing repeatedly on a fresh install on a brand new drive: I have built a new pc and made a media creation tool. When I install windows 10 it will go through the whole process then. It will update something then crash then it won’t boot I tried all the troubleshooting and a new install same issue. I was able to do a recovery twice...
  5. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly on a fresh install on a brand new drive

Windows 10 crashing repeatedly on a fresh install on a brand new drive: I have built a new pc and made a media creation tool. When I install windows 10 it will go through the whole process then. It will update something then crash then it won’t boot I tried all the troubleshooting and a new install same issue. I was able to do a recovery twice...
  6. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly on a fresh install on a brand new drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System: This is a new build that went through a burn-in by the system builder major national integrator.I have a pretty minimal install and I seem to be getting crashes that are all over the place. I haven't had enough time to really stress the system for long periods but minimal...
  8. Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System

Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System: This is a new build that went through a burn-in by the system builder major national integrator.I have a pretty minimal install and I seem to be getting crashes that are all over the place. I haven't had enough time to really stress the system for long periods but minimal...
  9. Brand new computer crashing.

Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  10. Brand new computer crashing

Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...