Windows 10: Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

Discus and support Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; End of semester is nigh, and my laptop is buggier than ever. Almost everytime I start the PC and log in, the whole thing freezes after a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gabriel Cabana (cabg2101), Dec 8, 2018.

1. Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

End of semester is nigh, and my laptop is buggier than ever. Almost everytime I start the PC and log in, the whole thing freezes after a couple seconds. Sometimes showing the blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, sometimes just freezing and not allowing me to do anything. Most of the time, the fan kicks into high gears. In both cases, I always have to do a shutdown by pressing the power button long enough. I suspected a corrupted driver, so I reset the PC, but the problem persists. Could I get some assistance ASAP please?

:)

Gabriel Cabana (cabg2101), Dec 8, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 8, 2018
  3. diznanl Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) [​IMG]

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

1. Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) - Similar Threads - Repeated Crashes WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. Repeating WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeating WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hi all, on many occasions for a while now, I have returned to my idling PC to find that at some point it has crashed and booted to BIOS. The only logical reason for this is the seemingly randomly occuring WHEA BSOD that I only recently was able to catch in action twice. When...
  3. Repeating WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeating WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hi all, on many occasions for a while now, I have returned to my idling PC to find that at some point it has crashed and booted to BIOS. The only logical reason for this is the seemingly randomly occuring WHEA BSOD that I only recently was able to catch in action twice. When...
  4. Repeating WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated BSODs - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Repeated BSODs - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have had this desktop for 3 years, no major issues like this until recently. Things that have changed recently could be relevant or irrelevant:Added a new 2TB Inland M.2 drive via a PCI-E adapterStarted using a new Razer Blackwidow Elite keyboardAbout a week ago, within a...
  6. Repeated BLUE SCREEN WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR !!!

Repeated BLUE SCREEN WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR !!!: My PC has been experiencing serious sluggishness, non-responsive or slow-to-respond apps while launching, etc and the REPEATED BLUE SCREEN crash with the Stop Code: "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" over last few days. A quick internet research told me that this is due to some sort...
  7. Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, My computer has been suffering from BSOD crashes recently. It's less than 3 years old, and is well maintained. I only have a handful of applications on this machine games, Bitdefender, MSI Afterburner. It's primarily a gaming rig. I monitor GPU/CPU temperatures using...
  8. Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: I have been getting recent crashes lately. I have had my computer for about 2+ years. One day I was doing my normal routine of playing games then I just got a random bluescreen, but ever since then, it has been happening extremely frequently. This has never happened...
  9. Repeated Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Crashing: Mainly when I go to watch youtube, my pc crashes. I have had several errors and they stopped happening for a while so I thought they fixed themselves but they recently came back. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA MEMORY_MANAGEMENT several others which i cannot remember I was...
  10. BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello guys, I have recently experienced several BSOD crashes - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs during playing games on my MSI GS60 2QE laptop. It is ok for few hours and then it crashes 1-3 times in a row. The laptop was in repair service 2times but never returns fully...