Windows 10: Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included

Discus and support Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As topic, crashes mostly occur when gaming though I have actually gotten to the error message once. Originally thought it was localized to a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TemetN, Aug 23, 2021.

1. TemetN Win User

Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included

As topic, crashes mostly occur when gaming though I have actually gotten to the error message once. Originally thought it was localized to a single game, but upon switching the same occurs. System is relatively new built in July.https://easyupload.io/du3snb

:)

TemetN, Aug 23, 2021
  2. zablas Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included [​IMG]

Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included [​IMG]

zablas, Aug 23, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

4. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included - Similar Threads - Repeated crashing CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

2. Repeated CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD: Since building my new PC I've received an unexpected number of bluescreens. Most of them are of the same variety. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.At the end of my last string of difficulty with them I installed the debugger preview and examined the dumpfiles associated with the...
  3. Repeated CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD: Since building my new PC I've received an unexpected number of bluescreens. Most of them are of the same variety. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.At the end of my last string of difficulty with them I installed the debugger preview and examined the dumpfiles associated with the...
  4. Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included: Hey ya'll! Thanks in advance for any help with this. It's really bothersome, and I appreciate any help you can offer.Been getting pretty frustrating crashes over the last week or 2. Honestly I feel like it's been going on for longer than that, but I thought I had figured it...
  5. Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included: Hey ya'll! Thanks in advance for any help with this. It's really bothersome, and I appreciate any help you can offer.Been getting pretty frustrating crashes over the last week or 2. Honestly I feel like it's been going on for longer than that, but I thought I had figured it...
  6. New PC crashing DV Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing DV Minidump included: I've been having my PC crash every few days at random since I built it back in April. When I am on it when it happens I do not get any BSOD, but rather my systems hangs until it reboots. The crashes have slow down a lot since they started happening once every 2-3 days down to...
  7. New PC crashing DV Minidump included

New PC crashing DV Minidump included: I've been having my PC crash every few days at random since I built it back in April. When I am on it when it happens I do not get any BSOD, but rather my systems hangs until it reboots. The crashes have slow down a lot since they started happening once every 2-3 days down to...
  8. System crashes verifier minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes verifier minidump included: Hello, my system keeps crashing usually during gaming, but recently more often.Here is the link to last three minidumps using the verifier tool Minidump.rarOS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS...
  9. System crashes verifier minidump included

System crashes verifier minidump included: Hello, my system keeps crashing usually during gaming, but recently more often.Here is the link to last three minidumps using the verifier tool Minidump.rarOS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS...
  10. System crashes verifier minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging