Windows 10: repeated driver related BSODs

Discus and support repeated driver related BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys any help would be much appreciated Built this new system in October of 2018, have had problems on and off pretty much the whole time, some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronGunatilake, Mar 31, 2019.

1. repeated driver related BSODs

Hey guys any help would be much appreciated

Built this new system in October of 2018, have had problems on and off pretty much the whole time, some periods much worse than others.

inside a mid tower case:

ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wifi)

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

G.Skill Trident Z (AMD) 32gb (2x16)

EVGA Supernova G3 750W Power supply

EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3

EVGA CLC 240mm AIO cooler

Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250gb (boot drive)

Crucial MX500 Sata 2.5inch SSD 500gb

Seagate Barracuda 3TB

I am getting repeated BSODs while gaming (on any setting, ultra, high, medium etc), also getting BSODs while using computer under a low workload, chrome browsing etc

I had some relief (if only for a couple of days) after uninstalling NVIDIA drivers and not reinstalling, games were not crashing but eventually started failing again

I have gone through standard BSOD troubleshooting to no real avail (any fix is only momentary), any help would be much appreciated, I'm just about to upload my DMP and MSinfo files

Thanks in advance to anyone that responds!

:)

AaronGunatilake, Mar 31, 2019
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    repeated driver related BSODs [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 31, 2019
  4. repeated driver related BSODs

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

repeated driver related BSODs

1. repeated driver related BSODs - Similar Threads - repeated driver related

2. BSOD Driver Related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Related: Good evening, I seem to be getting driver crashes quite frequently now. I just ran Verifier, and it keeps it in a consistent loop of BSOD. Just looking to get these minidumps read so I can try to fix it or get suggestions on how...
  3. BSOD Driver Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver Related: Good evening, I seem to be getting driver crashes quite frequently now. I just ran Verifier, and it keeps it in a consistent loop of BSOD. Just looking to get these minidumps read so I can try to fix it or get suggestions on how...
  4. BSOD Driver Related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant BSOD. Driver related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD. Driver related: Greetings, Lately I've been experiencing a lot of BSODs that are random. When googling the error code it was always driver related. I've uninstalled the GPU driver, realtek audio driver as well as the CPU/chipset driver. they're less frequent now but BSODs still occur. Can...
  6. Constant BSOD. Driver related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD. Driver related: Greetings, Lately I've been experiencing a lot of BSODs that are random. When googling the error code it was always driver related. I've uninstalled the GPU driver, realtek audio driver as well as the CPU/chipset driver. they're less frequent now but BSODs still occur. Can...
  7. Constant BSOD. Driver related

8. Repeated BSOD errors related to ntoskrnl.exe . HELP

Repeated BSOD errors related to ntoskrnl.exe . HELP: Hi recently my Lenovo S145 which was bought in Oct2019 ran into some serious BSOD problems. Every now and then the system just crashes with various error codes displayed. I have extensively tried to diagnose the root cause but nothing is helping to fix the issue. Mostly like...
  9. Driver Related BSOD - Driver Verifier

Driver Related BSOD - Driver Verifier: I recently started a new job and was given a new Dell Laptop. I am having seemingly randomly BSOD issues. Some days it doesn't happen at all and some days it can happen up to ten times. I've got several BSOD errors (mainly CRITICAL PROCESS DIED). I believe it's a driver...
  10. Driver related BSOD

Driver related BSOD: Was having a lot of BSODs on my computer, so I completely formatted and reinstalled windows 10 - not a few days into the fresh reinstall, the bsods started coming again. So today I had a random bsod, which named ndis.sys as the problem. I then ran driver verifier for a...