Windows 10: Repeated Error Code

Discus and support Repeated Error Code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I keep getting this error code showing up all the time, but can't remove it. I don't know which app exactly running this file and can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rex Ng, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Rex Ng Win User

Repeated Error Code

Hi all,

I keep getting this error code showing up all the time, but can't remove it. I don't know which app exactly running this file and can't reinstall this app again. This is very annoying. Pls advise how I could get rid of it.

Repeated Error Code 192af84f-2077-48da-8802-c9e2c03f2ff7?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rex Ng, Jun 21, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jun 21, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    error code ?

ok, sorry, my system crashed, I was experiencing odd error that seemingly went away when I made some cabling adjustments, but it would be nice to see what this means, and to be specific , after a crash and reboot, if you go to administrative screens in the control panel and look at the error log, you would find all the reported errors. This one was repeating and if someone speaks code.. I would be delighted to know what it says. thanks

freeboy, Jun 21, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Repeated Error Code

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Repeated Error Code

1. Repeated Error Code - Similar Threads - Repeated Error Code

2. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  3. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from 1 Unexpected Store Exception 2 Kernel Inpage error3 Invalid Kernel HandleThe first 2 seems to always cause BSOD without saving the minidump file. And they always happen when my laptop is idle during...
  4. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from 1 Unexpected Store Exception 2 Kernel Inpage error3 Invalid Kernel HandleThe first 2 seems to always cause BSOD without saving the minidump file. And they always happen when my laptop is idle during...
  5. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Repeated BSODS with random error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSODS with random error codes: Ive made a thread but i need to fix this quickly so im a making another, here is all the information leading to this point...
  7. Repeated BSODS with random error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSODS with random error codes: Ive made a thread but i need to fix this quickly so im a making another, here is all the information leading to this point...
  8. Repeated BSODS with random error codes

9. Repeated Code 43 Error with Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Code 43 Error with Bluetooth Adapter: I am getting repeated code 43 error with my Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Adapter. like 1-2 times a week Very annoying having to restart my laptop multiple times each time the error occurs. But the interesting thing is that Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 is a single-die adapter which...
  10. Repeated Error Code

Repeated Error Code: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc90ddc61f010 Parameter 2: fffff80bef170700 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 17b8 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...