Windows 10: Repeated failed updates: Details as below

Discus and support Repeated failed updates: Details as below in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kellykirk3, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 Installation date: ‎22/‎10/‎2022 11:34 a.m. Installation status: Failed Error details: Code 800F0922 Update type: Important A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system. You can help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complet

:)

kellykirk3, Oct 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 22, 2022
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 22, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Repeated failed updates: Details as below

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

The chkdsk /f /r report displayed that there were corrections made in the volume bitmap.

Run these commands and post images and then continue with the prior steps:
    There was a command for disk 1 but the command for disk 0 seems to have been skipped (steps 24 and 25) for the partition information. These are some additional commands.

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select disk 0
    4) list volume
    5) list partition
    6) select partition 1
    7) detail partition
    8) select partition 2
    9) detail partition
    10) select partition 3
    11) detail partition
    12) select partition 4
    13) detail partition
    14) if there are any other partitions on disk 0 continue in the same fashion
    15) exit
    16) continue with prior steps

zbook, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

Repeated failed updates: Details as below

1. Repeated failed updates: Details as below - Similar Threads - Repeated failed updates

2. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Updates fail - repeatedly loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates fail - repeatedly loop: My Win 10 pro laptop is unable to update - "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"What fixes are missing ?I am trying to install KB5004237 and am stuck in a reboot cycle...
  4. Repeated BSOD and failed updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD and failed updates: Hi,My laptop MSI running Windows 10 has been seriously playing up lately. I've now had about 10 blue screen crashes in the last 30 minutes and haven't been able to keep the laptop on for more than about 5 minutes at a time! I've had similar problems before, caused by some...
  5. Cannot boot windows. Details below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot boot windows. Details below: submitted by /u/Historynerd0921 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq7b98/cannot_boot_windows_details_below/
  6. Update is Failing with the below Error always

Update is Failing with the below Error always: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f024b...
  7. Windows update Failing repeatedly

Windows update Failing repeatedly: 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4524147) - Error 0x800f090 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-failing-repeatedly/fc794088-c54e-43fa-994d-82e2b200b3f5
  8. Windows update repeatedly failing

Windows update repeatedly failing: Hello, I have browsed the internet for a while now and it's clear to me that many people have had issues regarding this topic. However, I have been experiencing this issue for quite a long time and I have despite all my efforts not been able to resolve the issue nor...
  9. Cumulative Update Repeatedly Fails

Cumulative Update Repeatedly Fails: A cumulative Windows update fails repeatedly to install. It asks me to quote: 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4507435) -Error 0x80080008 Any ideas?...
  10. 1803 Update failing repeatedly

1803 Update failing repeatedly: [ATTACH] This issue has cost me days in trying to resolve, but to no avail. My PC has repeatedly failed to upgrade to the latest version since 1703. To make matters worse KB4023814 is not to be found in the Update Catalogue. I've followed numerous suggested solutions online,...