Windows 10: Repeated ntoskrnl.exe / IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support Repeated ntoskrnl.exe / IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been getting bsod for a couple of days now. Indicates ntoskrnl.exe when viewed with bluescreenview.I will attach the last 2 minidump files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juhász Ferenc, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Repeated ntoskrnl.exe / IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello.
    I've been getting bsod for a couple of days now.
    Indicates ntoskrnl.exe when viewed with bluescreenview.I will attach the last 2 minidump files to see if anyone can help.I ran Memtest, up to 10 passes, without errors.

Try to clean install windows, but still getting bsod.Thanks.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqswVXz9tpsRozg1dqRVvWddV4m5?e=Ca8zlb

:)

Juhász Ferenc, Mar 1, 2021

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Mar 1, 2021
  3. BSOD Bad Object Header and irql not less or equal

Add another irql not less or equal to the list

another minidump

121019-8859-01.rar

Jadeonking, Mar 1, 2021
  4. JesseLman Win User

Repeated ntoskrnl.exe / IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Repeated ntoskrnl.exe / IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

1. Repeated ntoskrnl.exe / IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - Repeated ntoskrnl exe

2. Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 this week, my PC has been getting random reboots, crashes, BSODs: IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe Specs: Ryzen 5600Motherboard: B550M 8GBx2 RAM SticksNvidia 2060SuperBugcheck Minidumps:...
  3. Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 this week, my PC has been getting random reboots, crashes, BSODs: IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe Specs: Ryzen 5600Motherboard: B550M 8GBx2 RAM SticksNvidia 2060SuperBugcheck Minidumps:...
  4. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  5. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  8. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...