Windows 10: Repeated Scam

Discus and support Repeated Scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received the same message twice in the past three days. " Your Windows PC has been infected. Your computer has warned us that it is infected... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LesBerry1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. LesBerry1 Win User

Repeated Scam

I have received the same message twice in the past three days. " Your Windows PC has been infected. Your computer has warned us that it is infected with spyware and riskware." I pressed the "Esc" key, then closed the browser. Where does this come from? How do I prevent it from reoccurring?

Thanks

Les Berry

:)

LesBerry1, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Repeated Scam

Smeed, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Repeated Scam

1. Repeated Scam - Similar Threads - Repeated Scam

2. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  3. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  4. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".: We are regularly getting the following error message on one of our devices:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a difference sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."We do...
  5. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".

"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".: We are regularly getting the following error message on one of our devices:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a difference sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."We do...
  6. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  7. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10: I have gotten several BSOD over the weeks, with error message ranging from1 Unexpected Store Exception2 Kernel Inpage error3 Memory ManagermentThe most frequent one is Unexpected Store Exception. For all 3, BSOD stuck at 0% and no minidump was created. What has been done:1...
  8. Repeated BSOD with different error codes - Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors: Hello, I am extremely frustrated by frequent crashed and have tried switching my RAM, completely wiping all drives and reinstalling windows, checking cables and using a different power supply. Despite all this I am still frequently getitng these error codes:Critical Process...
  10. Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequest Blue Screen and Repeated Errors: Hello, I am extremely frustrated by frequent crashed and have tried switching my RAM, completely wiping all drives and reinstalling windows, checking cables and using a different power supply. Despite all this I am still frequently getitng these error codes:Critical Process...