Windows 10: Repeated shutdown login problem.

Discus and support Repeated shutdown login problem. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Due to repeated shutdown I'm unable to login into my windows with PIN and I have forgotten my password. How to reset the password without usb... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pradeepnaik3, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Repeated shutdown login problem.

Due to repeated shutdown I'm unable to login into my windows with PIN and I have forgotten my password. How to reset the password without usb flashdrive and I have tried one solution with power button and shift key it's also not working, please help.

:)

pradeepnaik3, Jul 12, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Weer Win User
    Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

4. LAPIII Win User

Repeated shutdown login problem.

Can I rearrange shutdown options in the Start menu and Login screen

The options via the Start menu and Login screen are (in order):

• Sleep
    • Shutdown
    • Restart

I'd rather Shutdown be at the bottom to make it simpler to choose it.

LAPIII, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Repeated shutdown login problem.

1. Repeated shutdown login problem. - Similar Threads - Repeated shutdown login

2. Incorrect pin and repeated shutdown problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect pin and repeated shutdown problems: This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempt or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and than try ..I am trying many times with waiting 2 hours but not sign in laptop and send the massage pin is incorrect and I will trying with password but...
  3. Incorrect pin and repeated shutdown problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect pin and repeated shutdown problems: This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempt or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and than try ..I am trying many times with waiting 2 hours but not sign in laptop and send the massage pin is incorrect and I will trying with password but...
  4. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem login after force shutdown: Split from this thread. HI thereYes to all of that. It just won’t have none of it and gives me no options as it won’t go any further https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-login-after-force-shutdown/81a4f8b3-841d-418b-a39d-784c9e1a7a09
  5. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem login after force shutdown: Split from this thread. HI thereYes to all of that. It just won’t have none of it and gives me no options as it won’t go any further https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-login-after-force-shutdown/81a4f8b3-841d-418b-a39d-784c9e1a7a09
  6. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem login to Windows after force shutdown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem login to Windows after force shutdown: My daughter pressed the off button rather than shutting down her lenovo laptop i started again it asked for her password but we have a PIN number so i reset her password on my laptop but it wont accept either the password or the PIN now. please help *Moved from...
  8. Repeated Google login problems (error 0x80070005)

in Browsers and Email
    Repeated Google login problems (error 0x80070005): In every session I need to sign in to my Google account (this never happened in 7 or 8.1). It affects both Chrome and Drive and it means that I have to disconnect my account and reconnect it in Drive (causing a long delay while it syncs my files). In Chrome it can't seem to...
  9. Shutdown problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown problem: Hi Suddenly over the last week my PC has gone from closing almost instantly to taking 10 to 15 minutes to shut down. Everything else is normal : boot is fast and all programs are running normally. I'm worried something is going wrong and this is the time to stop it. I tried...
  10. Key repeating on login...

in Windows 10 Support
    Key repeating on login...: Not sure if this is a keyboard firmware issue or not, in which case I'll post on the forums there but I don't remember it ever happening prior to Win10.. So the circumstances are completely repeatable and happen every time I do the following... I wrote a .vbs script to do...