Windows 10: Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility?

Discus and support Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: i5 6600K 1070 Asus GTX 16Gb Ram DDR4 AsRock B150M-HDV Hi, please any help you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryS97, Dec 27, 2018.

1. MaryS97 Win User

Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility?

Specs:

i5 6600K

1070 Asus GTX

16Gb Ram DDR4

AsRock B150M-HDV

Hi,

please any help you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated. I have had huge issues with my pc when i decided to upgrade my gpu and cpu. Tried two different gpus (the latest one is definitely not faulty) and the issues that are stated in the title persist. I cannot test my cpu, but i am suspecting it is the culprit. I have bought a new one and i am now waiting for it to arrive. However ive been recently getting a “driver verifier” blue screen every now and then. I believe it started when i reinstalled windows. Please help, ive been dealing with this for months now and i dont have any idea whats wrong

PS i am able to provide the minidump files if requested

:)

MaryS97, Dec 27, 2018

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 27, 2018
  4. acefire Win User

Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility?

Visual Studio 2015 Stuttering

Visual Studio 2015 stutters on my computer in the sense that everything freezes up for like 2-3 secs before returning to normal. (Even the blinking typing thing freezes in a solid line)

The only other software which I encounter this is ezvid video editor.

I'm guessing it's something on the software/system side, given how my hardware is relatively lag-proof. My games also don't suffer from this stuttering issue, so it can't be the generic 'game stuttering' fix going around the net.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

acefire, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Repeated Stuttering (Visual, and Auditory), black screens, and driver incompatibility? - Similar Threads - Repeated Stuttering Visual

2. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black: As mentioned in the title, my screen continuously goes black and then back to normal. However, this only occurs when there is a window open on the screen. If it's just the desktop showing, it will never flicker....
  3. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black: As mentioned in the title, my screen continuously goes black and then back to normal. However, this only occurs when there is a window open on the screen. If it's just the desktop showing, it will never flicker....
  4. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers: Good morning guys, deleting this seems impossible. After each attempt to delete, I restart the computer and its still a problem. Is there a failsafe way to get rid of it ? Fingers crossed that you have a solution....
  5. Incompatible drivers

Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  6. driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver incompatibility: I can't turn on the core isolation due to incompatibility with csrbc.sys. I've updated all my windows but it won't reconcile. web searches and MS community searches are not helping....
  7. incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  8. incompatible drivers

incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  9. Black screen with cursor and restarts Then it repeats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor and restarts Then it repeats: My PC has this bug, I dont know how it happens but my PC every time It starts with a black screen and the cursor then it restarts and it keeps happening I remember I made a restore point but I cant... When ever I try to go to automatic repair my keyboard and mouse does not...
  10. Windows 10 black screen and stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen and stuttering: Hey, would really appreciate help. My computer just shut down and when it restarted the screen is just black and stuttering. Everything is black except the lower bar that stutters. I can get to task managar, but when I try to enter in safe mode I get "unknown hard error"....