Windows 10: Repeatedly asked for microsoft password

Discus and support Repeatedly asked for microsoft password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Every few minutes a toast notification pops up declaring that i need to fix my microsoft account. Sometimes this on the OS level but also when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LordTG, Jun 11, 2020.

1. LordTG Win User

Repeatedly asked for microsoft password

Hi,

Every few minutes a toast notification pops up declaring that i need to fix my microsoft account.

Sometimes this on the OS level but also when i use Office products.

Despite entering my password and it being fixed, it wilol not be long before breaking again.

:)

LordTG, Jun 11, 2020
  2. JJG10 Win User

Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703.

Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot.
    Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help.

Please help.

Thank you.

Repeatedly asked for microsoft password [​IMG]

JJG10, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Repeatedly asking for password

Hi Naseeb,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Why does Cortana ask me to “Enter
    your old password one last time”?

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Repeatedly asked for microsoft password

Repeatedly asking for password

I changed my microsoft account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. When I open some apps like cortana, Windows feedback and so on it keeps on asking for password. It accepts the password but keeps on asking. What's the remedy?

Naseeb Irshadullah, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Repeatedly asked for microsoft password

1. Repeatedly asked for microsoft password - Similar Threads - Repeatedly asked microsoft

2. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  3. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  4. Microsoft keep asking for my password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft keep asking for my password: Microsoft keep asking for my password. Even after I put my password this keeps popping up. How do I resolve it. I already turned off logging in requirement on my settings....
  5. Microsoft keep asking for my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keep asking for my password: Microsoft keep asking for my password. Even after I put my password this keeps popping up. How do I resolve it. I already turned off logging in requirement on my settings....
  6. Microsoft keep asking for my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Repeated requests for password on Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated requests for password on Microsoft Teams: I get frequent requests for my TEAMS password. I have changed it daily and did so this morning. I was asked to confirm my password about 20-30 minutes later and put in the new password. I am told it wrong. This has happened day after day! This also happens on Skype I...
  8. Windows security asks user login and password for Outlook repeatedly

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows security asks user login and password for Outlook repeatedly: This problem has reached a critical point. I have spoken with several MS techs and gotten nowhere. I am hoping for a miracle that maybe someone here has seen this before and has an idea I have not yet tried. The User has a Surface Pro 4. Windows 10 Pro OS, Office 365 with...
  9. Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password: Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703. Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot. Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help. Please...
  10. Mail app repeatedly asks for password update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mail app repeatedly asks for password update: Can't really add much more to the problem but every time I open mail to view my mail account , password out of date pops up . The mail account does open and everything looks fine , Help anyone ? 18512