Windows 10: Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

Discus and support Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I notice that some programmes I have installed ask me to verify the user agreement every time I start them, not just first time round. I assume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martinlest, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

Hi. I notice that some programmes I have installed ask me to verify the user agreement every time I start them, not just first time round. I assume that this is some quirk of Windows 10? Is there something I need to do to make my agreement 'stick'? Thanks.

:)

martinlest, Sep 27, 2018

2. EA's New User Agreement Bans Lawsuits

Electronic Arts has updated its Terms of Service Agreement for the Origin platform. Following Sony's steps, and taking it even further, EA has added a new clause that prevents users from suing them in both class action and jury trial forms. Or in other words, in a scummy move - EA wants you to give up your civil rights.

Source: NGOHQ

Regeneration, Sep 27, 2018
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703.

Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot.
    Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help.

Please help.

Thank you.

Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement? [​IMG]

JJG10, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

1. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement? - Similar Threads - Repeatedly asked verify

2. Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...: I am aware this has already been asked and answered in the community. However, the responses have not worked for me so far. I have Windows 10. I am the administrator user on this computer. Every time I open one of the MS Office apps e.g. word, outlook, onenote, it asks me to...
  3. Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...: I am aware this has already been asked and answered in the community. However, the responses have not worked for me so far. I have Windows 10. I am the administrator user on this computer. Every time I open one of the MS Office apps e.g. word, outlook, onenote, it asks me to...
  4. Microsoft keeps asking me to accept the end user license agreement every time I open an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeatedly asked for microsoft password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repeatedly asked for microsoft password: Hi, Every few minutes a toast notification pops up declaring that i need to fix my microsoft account. Sometimes this on the OS level but also when i use Office products. Despite entering my password and it being fixed, it wilol not be long before breaking again....
  6. updating user agreement emails

updating user agreement emails: I have received 3 emails within the last 24 hours with a link to log in to my Microsoft account to agree with the new user agreement. The email states that once I click on the link I have agreed to the updates and if I don't my account will be closed. Just wondering if this...
  7. MS Security Essentials repeatedly asks users to "Restart Now"

MS Security Essentials repeatedly asks users to "Restart Now": Over the past two weeks the MS Security Essentials service on my Win 7 Machines has been restarting periodically. In many cases the restart times out and it takes several more tries before it gives up, which is typical, or resumes normal function. This does not appear to be...
  8. Windows security asks user login and password for Outlook repeatedly

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows security asks user login and password for Outlook repeatedly: This problem has reached a critical point. I have spoken with several MS techs and gotten nowhere. I am hoping for a miracle that maybe someone here has seen this before and has an idea I have not yet tried. The User has a Surface Pro 4. Windows 10 Pro OS, Office 365 with...
  9. repeated prompts to verify account

repeated prompts to verify account: Hello All, I had a BSOD after a reboot post one of the recent patch updates and since then I can't get verify your account to last more than a few reboots without being asked to verify my account again. Things I've tried. 1. reset my PC keeping settings (this seemed to...
  10. Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password: Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703. Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot. Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help. Please...