Windows 10: Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

Discus and support Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I notice that some programmes I have installed ask me to verify the user agreement every time I start them, not just first time round. I assume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martinlest, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

Hi. I notice that some programmes I have installed ask me to verify the user agreement every time I start them, not just first time round. I assume that this is some quirk of Windows 10? Is there something I need to do to make my agreement 'stick'? Thanks.

:)

martinlest, Sep 27, 2018

2. EA's New User Agreement Bans Lawsuits

Electronic Arts has updated its Terms of Service Agreement for the Origin platform. Following Sony's steps, and taking it even further, EA has added a new clause that prevents users from suing them in both class action and jury trial forms. Or in other words, in a scummy move - EA wants you to give up your civil rights.

Source: NGOHQ

Regeneration, Sep 27, 2018
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703.

Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot.
    Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help.

Please help.

Thank you.

Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement? [​IMG]

JJG10, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

1. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement? - Similar Threads - Repeatedly asked verify

2. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  3. Broken Agreement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Agreement: How can we tell if A GUEST has broken an agreement on your laptop with a company such as Microsoft ,FB Ect .........And what are actions to resolve it peacefully? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-agreement/660bd764-af51-4a8e-b5d6-7c63d62bf779
  4. repeated prompts to verify account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    repeated prompts to verify account: Hello All, I had a BSOD after a reboot post one of the recent patch updates and since then I can't get verify your account to last more than a few reboots without being asked to verify my account again. Things I've tried. 1. reset my PC keeping settings (this seemed to...
  5. y5y5 repeatedly types without user

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    y5y5 repeatedly types without user: I have just bought an Acer One for casual use. When I open a browser (or other file), y5y5 is repeatedly typed into the search bar (or password box). I have Windows 10 Defender on but want to download my antivirus program. I cannot get to the relevant website because of this...
  6. Verify Your User Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Your User Account: This Notification popped up a week ago and I followed the instructions. Logged in and discovered that the Microsoft records still had a listing for a server that was changed 1.5 yrs. ago. At that time I did not have a second email address but I do now. I could log in with...
  7. Microsoft account keeps asking to verify

Microsoft account keeps asking to verify: About every 12 to 24 hours, a notification appears in the bottom right of my screen to verify my identity. If I click it, it leads me to the picture below. I have done this 10 times. Any ides? 26180
  8. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Keeps Asking to Verify

Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Keeps Asking to Verify: So basically after a certain amount of time, when I reboot my Surface Pro 3 or sometimes even leave it running for that long, I wind up getting hit by an error that says that I need to verify my identity. I then have to go over to the Accounts option in Settings and then...
  9. Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password: Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703. Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot. Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help. Please...
  10. Mail app repeatedly asks for password update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mail app repeatedly asks for password update: Can't really add much more to the problem but every time I open mail to view my mail account , password out of date pops up . The mail account does open and everything looks fine , Help anyone ? 18512