Windows 10: REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY

Discus and support REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I didn't realize when I attempted to reply to an email message from Microsoft that my Outlook account had been blocked that I was replying to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keeper of the Purple, Jun 6, 2020.

1. REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY

I didn't realize when I attempted to reply to an email message from Microsoft that my Outlook account had been blocked that I was replying to an unmonitored address, but rather than rewrite my issue for this forum, HERE below is the text of that email...

My Outlook account KEEPS GETTING BLOCKED and FOR NO GOOD REASON!

And what makes even less sense: after having my account blocked several times now upon having attempted to sendperfectly benign emails, after having then UNblocked the accountI’M ABLE TO SEND EXACTLY THE SAME “OFFENDING” EMAIL WITHOUT A PROBLEM! See attached email for an example.

If supposedly the contents of an email somehow violates your “Terms of Service” so that it causes the account to be blocked the first time I try and send it, why is it thatexactly the same email with exactly the same contentcan subsequently be sent again without issue?

And HERE is the content of that "offending email" …

To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I just purchased one of your XP1001 power inverters and not only is it a nice, trim, handy little product: IT ACTUALLY CAME WITH A CONCISE, WELL-WRITTEN “OWNERS MANUAL”! Although “manual” is a little grandiose; more likepamphlet. In this day and age of “minimalism” in supplying products to consumers—that’s virtually unheard of anymore.

Thanks!

Steve

:)

Keeper of the Purple, Jun 6, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 6, 2020
  3. D83706 Win User
    Tablet/Desktop Mode inconsistencies and illogical options

After waiting weeks and months for any response from MS, I have compiled a first draft of the inconsistencies, illogical options and general irritations relating to Tablet/Desktop in Windows 10. I have a Surface Pro 3 and find that neither mode is satisfactory.
    MS should either provide options for these behaviors and/or allow each app to open in Tablet or Desktop. Any other issues?

Issue
    Tablet Mode
    Desktop Mode
    Status

General Behaviors:

Start Menu Default
    Yes
    No
    Unresolved

Downswipe to close app
    Yes
    No
    Unresolved

Normal/Max Screen
    Max Only
    Normal/Max
    Unresolved

Mail App: Opening a link
    Spits screen
    Full screen
    Unresolved

Outlook 2010 opens minimized
    Minimized
    Normal
    Unresolved

D83706, Jun 6, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY

1. REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY - Similar Threads - REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook

2. Windows spotLight behaviour is illogical

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows spotLight behaviour is illogical: Hello, I'm somewhat annoyed by Windows Spotlight, because it asks me if I like the wallpaper it is displaying. When I reply 'No' it will give me another wallpaper, which I might like or not. However if I select 'No' a couple of times not being a troll but actually not into...
  3. Outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook account: Someone has opened/created an outlook account in my name. I cannot locate a phone number to report this in the microsoft support center. Can anyone provide a number please where I can speak with a real person? Thank you for your consideration....
  4. Illogical multiple display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Illogical multiple display problem: I recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15. I use this primarily for a desktop with a need for some portability, so I purchased a Belkin thunderbolt 3+ docking station, understanding from its literature that it should support two external monitors in addition to...
  5. OUTLOOK ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OUTLOOK ACCOUNT: I have a bt internet mail account but when I reply to some e mails is says that it is sending from an outlook account as far as I know i do not have an outlook account I am using windows 10 i have tried to sent up the outlook account with the same e mail address and oF...
  6. Outlook 365 inconsistent login behaviour with IMAP gmail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 inconsistent login behaviour with IMAP gmail: I am using Office 365 and several of my machines have switched to modern authentication for Gmail recently. A window popped up, asking me for my google login and password and I got the 2FA prompt on my phone correctly. So far everything works. One machine refuses to do so and...
  7. blocked (unreceived) outlook messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    blocked (unreceived) outlook messages: weird problem: running outlook2013 under Windows10. My messages sent to some particular addresses (and my wife's in particular) do not go thru. -they do go thru if I use webmail -show up in my sent mail -not found in any spam/junk folders -no filter settings would...
  8. repeatedly blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    repeatedly blocked: Can someone confirm this is malware <Mod edit:Dangerous link removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/repeatedly-blocked/3b2f3e14-24f9-41ba-8b0f-32bde1d7f71e
  9. repeatedly blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    repeatedly blocked: Can someone confirm this is malware dowlextff.com/1e40c8b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/repeatedly-blocked/3b2f3e14-24f9-41ba-8b0f-32bde1d7f71e
  10. Outlook 2013 repeatedly prompts for email account credentials

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 repeatedly prompts for email account credentials: I use Outlook 2013 for four different email accounts - two hotmail. com accounts, one outlook.com account, and one sbcglobal.net POP account provided by AT&T via Yahoo. Beginning a week or so ago, I've started getting password prompts throughout the day for the...