Windows 10: repeatedly blocked

Discus and support repeatedly blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone confirm this is malware dowlextff.com/1e40c8b... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KBatal, Oct 5, 2018.

1. KBatal Win User

repeatedly blocked

Can someone confirm this is malware

dowlextff.com/1e40c8b

:)

KBatal, Oct 5, 2018
  2. DKatieP Win User

Email access repeatedly blocked

Email access repeatedly blocked, saying username or password incorrect. Locked out because of "unusual activity" but the activity is by me in my usual places. How do I get this to stop?

DKatieP, Oct 5, 2018
  3. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 5, 2018
  4. sonja72 Win User

repeatedly blocked

Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

repeatedly blocked

1. repeatedly blocked - Similar Threads - repeatedly blocked

2. Have repeatedly indicated SPAM and requested block sender, yet keep getting bombarded with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have repeatedly indicated SPAM and requested block sender, yet keep getting bombarded with...: Why doesn't Outlook actually block this stuff after being told at least 12 times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-repeatedly-indicated-spam-and-requested-block/248162c1-de7d-47e5-820f-4fe5c1c7b3f0
  3. Have repeatedly indicated SPAM and requested block sender, yet keep getting bombarded with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have repeatedly indicated SPAM and requested block sender, yet keep getting bombarded with...: Why doesn't Outlook actually block this stuff after being told at least 12 times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-repeatedly-indicated-spam-and-requested-block/248162c1-de7d-47e5-820f-4fe5c1c7b3f0
  4. Have repeatedly indicated SPAM and requested block sender, yet keep getting bombarded with...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. The I/O operation at the logical block address was repeated?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The I/O operation at the logical block address was repeated?: Hello, as you can see I have a problem with the HDD and I don't know how to fix it, the HDD is always working at full capacity and doesn't do anything anymore, does anyone have an idea what I can do about it? Edit: this only happens when I load a game from the HDD....
  6. "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features...." repeats

"Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features...." repeats: Windows 10 v1909 There are 3 programs/apps on my NUC system that for some reason I regularly get "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app" and I have to give permission to proceed. I have also manually allowed these apps through the firewall, but that...
  7. REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    REPEATEDLY Blocked Outlook Account • • • ILLOGICAL INCONSISTENCY: I didn't realize when I attempted to reply to an email message from Microsoft that my Outlook account had been blocked that I was replying to an unmonitored address, but rather than rewrite my issue for this forum, HERE below is the text of that email... My Outlook...
  8. Repeated fail upgrade to 1903 => block functional upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated fail upgrade to 1903 => block functional upgrades: Dear all, Since some months, I fail to update to W10 1903 from 1803. I tried the different methods from FIX: Windows 10 Update 1903 failed to install (Solved) - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos It fails with error 0xc1900101 It is a 12 years old Thinkpad R61, and...
  9. Application has been blocked accessing Graphics hardware message repeated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application has been blocked accessing Graphics hardware message repeated: 2 month old laptop with standard build and no gaming software loaded (other than whatever comes with std build). I have repeatedly received message stating Application Microsoft.Phot has been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware. It pops up every 10 seconds, you can't...
  10. repeatedly blocked

repeatedly blocked: Can someone confirm this is malware <Mod edit:Dangerous link removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/repeatedly-blocked/3b2f3e14-24f9-41ba-8b0f-32bde1d7f71e