Windows 10: Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

Discus and support Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HelloI just have brand laptop ASUS TUF A15 F506IUFor a couple days ago this laptop run smoothly untill Windows Update downloading some new drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by disinibale, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

HelloI just have brand laptop ASUS TUF A15 F506IUFor a couple days ago this laptop run smoothly untill Windows Update downloading some new drivers and system.This error usually happened when i browsing, opening words and sometimes it give BSOD when i just startup the laptop. Sometimes it's not give any information about the crash and the screen just goes black.And i've been try various method to terminate the errors. Here is what i've been try for the last week to get rid of the problems :Rollback every drivers that Windows Update have been installed.Disconnecting every external portManua

:)

disinibale, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Sssur Win User

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Thanks so much for this! Was facing a similar issue also with my new asus tuf a15 - download mbps was about 1/4 of speed tests on other devices. Gaming was a struggle. I did all three of the steps above + the power management suggested previously. Fixed!

Sssur, Jul 18, 2021
  3. ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but
    it doesn't work.

VincentLee22, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Chenzo13 Win User

Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Im having this same issue. Ive has the asus tuf a15 for about a month and had no issue with wifi. All the audden today in the middle of using the wireless connection it just went out and will not reconnect. Ive tried all suggested options with no success.

edit: after speaking with Asus they suggested i power down the laptop and once its off hold the power button down for 60 seconds to do a static discharge on the motherboard as this sometimes can affect wifi for some reason. Believe it or not this worked
    and was able to reconnect to wifi immediately after. Hope this helps.

Chenzo13, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

1. Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15 - Similar Threads - Repeatedly BSOD laptop

2. Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor: Bilgisayarım Asus TUF GAMİNG A15 bütün uygulamalara erişim izni açık olmasına rağmen kameram çalışmıyor. Microsoft yardım ile düzeltmeye çalıştım ama olmadı. Bütün sürücüler güncel. Kameramı nasıl düzeltebilirim?...
  3. 6 BSOD per day on Asus TUF A15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    6 BSOD per day on Asus TUF A15: Hello everyone, I have an Asus Tuf A15 2020 FA506IU with:Ryzen 9 4900hNvidia GTX 1660 TI32 GB of RAM – dual channel512gb M2 NVME I don't use the laptop for Gaming, I usually watch youtube with a few other tabs open, around 10 tabs let’s say. I got the blue screen in both...
  4. 6 BSOD per day on Asus TUF A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    6 BSOD per day on Asus TUF A15: Hello everyone, I have an Asus Tuf A15 2020 FA506IU with:Ryzen 9 4900hNvidia GTX 1660 TI32 GB of RAM – dual channel512gb M2 NVME I don't use the laptop for Gaming, I usually watch youtube with a few other tabs open, around 10 tabs let’s say. I got the blue screen in both...
  5. 6 BSOD per day on Asus TUF A15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Constant BSOD issues on my Asus TUF A15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD issues on my Asus TUF A15: I have been getting BSOD issues lately but I don't know the cause. I tried updating drivers and rollbacks as well but still getting the blue screens. Can someone help me determine the cause? Baseboard Product : FA506IVHere are the dump files...
  7. Constant BSOD issues on my Asus TUF A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD issues on my Asus TUF A15: I have been getting BSOD issues lately but I don't know the cause. I tried updating drivers and rollbacks as well but still getting the blue screens. Can someone help me determine the cause? Baseboard Product : FA506IVHere are the dump files...
  8. Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15

Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15: I'm currently using Asus TUF A15. Everything was fine until recently it got into BSOD nearly EVERY DAY. I've tried install OEM-provided drivers but doesn't fix anything. Here is some most recent minidump of my system. Please take a look and help me. Thank...
  9. Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15: Hello, Several months ago I bought an gaming laptop, an Asus TUF A15 FA506IV with Windows 10 installed. Everything was fine in the first weeks, but then my computer started to crash and get BSOD randomly, except when I'm playing or using it intensively, which is weird....
  10. Display error in my Asus tuf A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error in my Asus tuf A15: I am facing this error after an windows update , grid lines appear on my screen only on the top[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-error-in-my-asus-tuf-a15/f0f7de01-8acf-461f-8b29-b8856d7f0460