Windows 10: Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

Discus and support Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every app will crash after using for some time. Edge and device manager would crash almost instantly. And I get blue screen error randomly after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ritvik1882, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

Every app will crash after using for some time. Edge and device manager would crash almost instantly. And I get blue screen error randomly after a few minutes sometimes seconds of usage.
    Some of the Bsod errors i got were in order i got them - system service exception win32kfull.sys failed, system service exception ntfs.sys failed, Memory Management, Bad pool caller, Kernal security check failure, critical process died.

I tried clean installing windows 10 on my laptop but even that didn't fix the issue.

Also, I have 2 rams on my laptop 8gb each and recently i had to replace one of them because it was not working. Maybe this is related to the issue.

I have installed Windows 10 home edition 64 bit. Version - 20H2, OS build - 19042.631

My laptop is acer nitro 5 AN515-52-72UN

:)

Ritvik1882, Apr 22, 2021

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Safe mode problems

Perhaps some of the safe mode files are corrupted.

Disable auto restart on BSOD and see what error you get?

Dippyskoodlez, Apr 22, 2021
  4. seric Win User

Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

I have had run into this problem:
    Laptop Boots and a Stop Error code X (BSOD) - BSOD Code List is useful but not Important, or just want to get to into SAFE MODE -Holding the Shift Key, F8, Shaking it, lighting Sage and Chanting would not Boot into Windows, so could not run MSCONFIG, Shift +Restart Options,etc.

Toshiba and Microsoft will try to recover and won't start until it tries automatically. A good thing and bad thing, and when it fails to do so on their own it will turn it over to you. These are the screen option steps to get to Safe Mode.

TO BOOT INTO SYSTEM REPAIR AND THEN TROUBLESHOOT/ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC TO GET TO SAFE MODE-
    1. Press [Power Button] OFF (If On), then [Power BUTTON] ON - When the Toshiba Screen shows up, [Power BUTTON] OFF
    On the 3rd Attempt, (or before) - "Preparing to Auto Repair, then Diagnosing ... and arrive at Blue screen, TO GET TO SAFE MODE:

Select [ADVANCED OPTIONS],
    [TROUBLESHOOT],
    [SEE MORE OPTION],
    [STARTUP SETTINGS]-Change Startup Behavior.
    The screen will describe the what Safe Mode settings
    [RESTART]
    On this Restart, you SHOULD Arrive at The Safe Mode you desperately seek.

If this it fails to Restart in Safe Mode, you have discovered the source of the problem. I disagree with nearly everything posted about what to do next, because it is complicated and not only didn't help, it caused more harm than good. Without venturing into those issues and going off topic, I offer the Safe Mode procedure which worked for me; I can share what worked beyond when Safe Mode boot didn't work or could not there using the above either.

seric, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

1. Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode. - Similar Threads - Repeatedly getting bsod

2. Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode: I've been having issues with BSOD for a few months netwtw04.sys and no matter what I tried it wouldn't go away, but fine it restarted and things went fine until I turned it off again, but today after getting that BSOD, when it restarted it gave me some critical error BSOD and...
  3. Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode: I've been having issues with BSOD for a few months netwtw04.sys and no matter what I tried it wouldn't go away, but fine it restarted and things went fine until I turned it off again, but today after getting that BSOD, when it restarted it gave me some critical error BSOD and...
  4. Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error 53 even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 53 even in safe mode: Hi all,,Error 53 when using 'net view' command in a command prompt. * turned on network and file sharing,* disabled firewall, and uninstalled third-party virus protection SW* sometimes error 6118 comes but when ran again error 53 occur. I ran multiple online remedies without...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD, even in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD, even in safe mode: Hello Everyone, Hope you are all having a good day! I have been facing the BSOD issue for months! it first started while using photoshop, Laptop kept getting BSOD then stopped working Windows diagnostics showed that the RAM is Faulty. What i have done is: -Replace RAM...
  7. Not even safe mode works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not even safe mode works: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dranedagger4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl2ju6/not_even_safe_mode_works/
  8. Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode

Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode: Specs: MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-F CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64 GB (4X16) DDR4-3200 GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1 TB M.2 NVME Worked flawlessly for a little over a month then randomly bsod. Wouldn't boot past...
  9. BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode

BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode: I recently installed a PACE driver for Auto Tune and it asked me to restart the PC. When I restarted, it booted into BSOD and gave the error "Page Fault in Non Paged Area". The driver which caused this was Tpkd.sys. I tried to boot into advanced startup options but it gave a...
  10. BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on boot, even safe mode.

BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on boot, even safe mode.: Hi, I'm getting a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I try to boot. I even get this BSOD when trying to get into safe mode. There's no sys file specified. OS is Windows 10 Pro x64 (10.0.10586) Attachment 56647 I can get to it the command prompt...