Windows 10: Repeatedly getting BSoD's, can't seem to figure out why. Image is BlueScreenView

Discus and support Repeatedly getting BSoD's, can't seem to figure out why. Image is BlueScreenView in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sporeking97 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sporeking97, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Repeatedly getting BSoD's, can't seem to figure out why. Image is BlueScreenView

/u/Sporeking97, Oct 21, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 21, 2020
  3. System Image Problem

[table][tr][td]Version[/td] [td]Date[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.05[/td] [td]8/03/2009[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.08[/td] [td]7/21/2009[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Which one is newer?
    Only 5.05 was offered on HP for the machine I linked.
    The description danced around some of the anomalies we're seen with drives.

Since only 5.05 was offered, I questioned 5.08
    Guess we know the answer now - 5.05 failed to flash.
    We could spend time trying to figure that out, but IMO it's better on the back burner for now

I think the next step is to try the Macrium sleight of hand to get the System Image restored.
    I'd like to get the System Image up and running to do the follwoing

• Copy Nick's data to a folder off of the restored System Image C: drive

• run a Belarc Advisor audit to collect license keys for Nick's software

• there might be other data collection that Nick can do in preparation for the final step

The final step is a clean install, install up-to-date MS and 3rd party software, and restore the copied personal data.

Nick was having difficulty locating the outlook files in the System Image - so getting it back running live is the best I can think of.

Thoughts, suggestions, and objections are always welcome and considered

Slartybart, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Repeatedly getting BSoD's, can't seem to figure out why. Image is BlueScreenView

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Repeatedly getting BSoD's, can't seem to figure out why. Image is BlueScreenView

1. Repeatedly getting BSoD's, can't seem to figure out why. Image is BlueScreenView - Similar Threads - Repeatedly getting BSoD's

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?: For the last two days, my Corsair PC has shutdown to the BSOD several times while performing different actions. I looked at the log files and see this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8002c438cf7,...
  5. I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?: For the last two days, my Corsair PC has shutdown to the BSOD several times while performing different actions. I looked at the log files and see this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8002c438cf7,...
  6. language seems to change at random and i can't figure out why

in Windows 10 Customization
    language seems to change at random and i can't figure out why: finally decided to look into this when downloading winrar and everything in the setup looked like this: Այստեղ կարող եք նշել Windows-ում WinRAR-ը ինտեգրելու ընտրանքները։ <-- I speak english and i have no idea why it looks like this or why it's doing this. If someone could...
  7. I am getting BSOD and cannot figure out why :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting BSOD and cannot figure out why :: This is the message I get from the event log. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8010a2fa320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!: Hi, So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing about it is most of the causes as listed on the blue screen will be random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times...
  9. Can't figure out why I'm getting this sound

Can't figure out why I'm getting this sound: For months now I have been getting this sound at random times from my laptop that sounds like a doorbell. It won't happen for days and then it happens every 2 minutes. I have all sounds and alerts turned off and it still happens. I have run updates and everything I can...
  10. I can't seem to figure out snap assit

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't seem to figure out snap assit: Did I miss something or did the windows snap feature miss to first build. The feature is not functioning on my laptop. 1980