Windows 10: Repeatedly having to log in to Google accounts, Chrome, OneDrive

Discus and support Repeatedly having to log in to Google accounts, Chrome, OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed a new SSD and since then I have to log in to my Google accounts in Chrome and OneDrive every single day. Any solutions so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeahMolloy, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Repeatedly having to log in to Google accounts, Chrome, OneDrive

Hello,

I recently installed a new SSD and since then I have to log in to my Google accounts in Chrome and OneDrive every single day. Any solutions so that I don't have to log in every day?

:)

LeahMolloy, Jan 10, 2021

2. Google Chromed Saved Accounts.

Is there any plugin or a xml file that when you open that it will have your saved accounts without like re-logging into websites and stuff?

It should be for google chrome and if possible for firefox answell.

I am looking for something similar if you know feel free to tell!

Thanks.

TheUninvited, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 10, 2021
  4. AddRAM Win User

Repeatedly having to log in to Google accounts, Chrome, OneDrive

Latest Google Chrome released for Windows

Do you mean logging into my Google Account ? As in sign in ?

I`m talking about if you clear your history before you go to bed, then you go to work.

Then, when you get home and open Chrome and start typing something into the search bar, it gives you a list of suggestions that start with the letter you just typed in, or have the letter you just typed in it, I want Chrome to stop doing that.

If I type in A, that`s all I want to see, an A, and no suggestions at all.

AddRAM, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Repeatedly having to log in to Google accounts, Chrome, OneDrive

1. Repeatedly having to log in to Google accounts, Chrome, OneDrive - Similar Threads - Repeatedly having log

2. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.: Hi,My local client machine is windows 10 pro system, and it is connecting with the Domain controller, The domain account is unable to stay signing on the Google Chrome after we reopen the Google Chrome, and the passwords are not showing on the Chrome password manager. Nothing...
  3. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.: Hi,My local client machine is windows 10 pro system, and it is connecting with the Domain controller, The domain account is unable to stay signing on the Google Chrome after we reopen the Google Chrome, and the passwords are not showing on the Chrome password manager. Nothing...
  4. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having audio problems in google chrome: Having problem in my audio. When i am playing a video in chrome using earphones it doesn't play on my earphone and it plays the sound on speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-audio-problems-in-google-chrome/19615033-4ab4-411f-89c3-8880618511f5
  6. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having audio problems in google chrome: Having problem in my audio. When i am playing a video in chrome using earphones it doesn't play on my earphone and it plays the sound on speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-audio-problems-in-google-chrome/19615033-4ab4-411f-89c3-8880618511f5
  7. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Issue logging in to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue logging in to Google Chrome: Is there a setting that, as before, will not have the computer ask if I want to modify settings each time I log in to Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-logging-in-to-google-chrome/a1022414-5747-4c2a-b18a-2d27f510b95c
  9. Chrome and Google account questions?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Google account questions?: Hi I'd like to know after installation of Chrome and logging in my Google account (through the website), does it automatically save my details like cache, bookmarks, saved passwords etc to my Google account or do I have to configure anything in the setttings of browsers...
  10. You’ll be automatically logged into Chrome when you log into your Google account

in Windows 10 News
    You’ll be automatically logged into Chrome when you log into your Google account: Google Chrome 69 comes with the much-needed UI improvements but there is a feature that you may not like. The latest version of Google’s popular web browser signs you into the browser automatically when you log into your Google account or any Google service such as Gmail. As...