Windows 10: Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network

Discus and support Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a local network and I find that the connection to other Windows 10 computers on the network is failing to show. I go through all the usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dschul, Apr 28, 2022.

1. dschul Win User

Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network

I have a local network and I find that the connection to other Windows 10 computers on the network is failing to show. I go through all the usual recommended steps but why should this be necessary. If I have configured all the bits and pieces to work why is the connectivity repeatedly failing?

:)

dschul, Apr 28, 2022

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 28, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 28, 2022
  4. EarthDog Win User

Losing network connection

If your network connection is loose tigthen it up.

EarthDog, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network - Similar Threads - Repeatedly losing network

2. Computer cannot connect to other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cannot connect to other computers on network: We have three identical workstations Windows 11, all set to private network, network sharing enabled, credential manager set up with correct passwords, folder shared with everyone, etc. Everything worked fine, meaning all computers could see and connect to each other. Then...
  3. Computer cannot connect to other computers on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer cannot connect to other computers on network: We have three identical workstations Windows 11, all set to private network, network sharing enabled, credential manager set up with correct passwords, folder shared with everyone, etc. Everything worked fine, meaning all computers could see and connect to each other. Then...
  4. Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network: I have a local network and I find that the connection to other Windows 10 computers on the network is failing to show. I go through all the usual recommended steps but why should this be necessary. If I have configured all the bits and pieces to work why is the connectivity...
  5. Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeatedly losing network connection to other computers on local network: I have a local network and I find that the connection to other Windows 10 computers on the network is failing to show. I go through all the usual recommended steps but why should this be necessary. If I have configured all the bits and pieces to work why is the connectivity...
  6. Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list: I have 8 computers on my local network. Every computer can ping every other computer. Every computercan access files on any other computer when another computer is added by "mapping a network" drive in Explorer BUT only 2 of the computer list all of the computers on the...
  7. Losing Network Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Losing Network Connectivity: Hello everyone, I started having issues with my network connection last week. My PC is currently fully updated as well. After a certain time of being logged into my PC, I lose internet connectivity, everything that is currently working whether in a program or a browser still...
  8. Connecting With Other Computers in Local Network with Windows 10 Pro

Connecting With Other Computers in Local Network with Windows 10 Pro: How do I connecting with other computers in local Network in windows 10Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connecting-with-other-computers-in-local-network/cf596f46-bd3f-47db-b212-cf94b0a61bf4
  9. Cannot access other computers in my local network

Cannot access other computers in my local network: Our home network computers have windows 10. Problem is I cannot access to the network computer. Error code: 0x80070035 This error has happened since two days ago. I can access the network computer thru IP address. But I cannot access thru the computer name in the file...
  10. How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network

How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network: Having after a while managed to remotely connect to my laptop on my local network,which was purely to see if i could do it,i now want to connect to someone else s computer at the other side of town so as i can resolve problems for them.is there any tutorials or advice from...