Windows 10: Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc

Discus and support Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Sony pc. Before it was Windows 7 Home basic and after the update it is now Windows 10 Home. Whenever I turn on the PC there appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SiddharthK.M, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc

Hello, I am using Sony pc. Before it was Windows 7 Home basic and after the update it is now Windows 10 Home. Whenever I turn on the PC there appears a blue screen with Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc :( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restarts. After the 100% loading again the PC starts restarting continuously without any control.

To open a start up repair or boot , I pressed the f8 key before the Windows logo appears. From the PC we can hear a beep sound. The windows 10 was from software update and didn't get from any CD Roms or USB flash drives.

So whenever I turn on the Pc continues restart takes place.

Please HELP !!!!!! ANYONE

:)

SiddharthK.M, Mar 28, 2019

2. repeatedly restarting

Hi,

Having damaged system files can be one of the possible reasons why your computer is restating unexpectedly and repeatedly. To help us provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions.

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when your laptop is repeatedly restarting?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot to your device. This
    link
    provides further information about how clean boot works and how to perform a clean boot in Windows devices.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 crashed and restarting repeatedly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried?

I would suggest you to unplug all external devices connected to the pc and restart the pc to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

Ensure to plug in the power cord to the socket and check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

After getting to the desktop screen, ensure to install any pending updates and also update all device drivers from Device Manager. Once this is done restart the computer to check the status.

Hope the issue will be resolved. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc

1. Repeatedly restarting while turning on the pc - Similar Threads - Repeatedly restarting while

2. PC turns on and off repeatedly but No display

in Windows 10 News
    PC turns on and off repeatedly but No display: [IMG]If your Windows PC turns on and off repeatedly but shows no display, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Such types of issues usually occur due to hardware faults. The fault may also be with the power supply. What does it mean when my PC turns on and...
  3. Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on: Recently i changed my psu and graphic card to rx580 and 650w psu.I had 500w psu and it worked fine with gtx 1050ti but now it only keeps restarting. I tried to use other card but same thing happens.I got some lenovo motherboard with 10pin and adapter for psu fron 24 to 10pin...
  4. Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on: Recently i changed my psu and graphic card to rx580 and 650w psu.I had 500w psu and it worked fine with gtx 1050ti but now it only keeps restarting. I tried to use other card but same thing happens.I got some lenovo motherboard with 10pin and adapter for psu fron 24 to 10pin...
  5. Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?: On Wednesday 17:00 CATI forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome...
  7. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?: On Wednesday 17:00 CATI forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome...
  8. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.: This is the video to show that.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do_-QsgYD30_FoQuye19PvMrPLR61AMc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-repeatedly-and-not-being-turned-on/672fe272-da85-48d1-94ae-ef709f11e24a
  9. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.: This is the video to show that.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do_-QsgYD30_FoQuye19PvMrPLR61AMc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-repeatedly-and-not-being-turned-on/672fe272-da85-48d1-94ae-ef709f11e24a
  10. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc restarts repeatedly