Windows 10: Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground.

Discus and support Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1.My PC is repeatedly asking to restart. When I ran chkdsk it shows2. At this command attrib c: \ boot\bcd -h -r -s it shows path not found.Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rishi_Shukla, May 9, 2021.

1. Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground.

1.My PC is repeatedly asking to restart. When I ran chkdsk it shows2. At this command attrib c: \ boot\bcd -h -r -s it shows path not found.Please help

:)

Rishi_Shukla, May 9, 2021

2. repeatedly restarting

Hi,

Having damaged system files can be one of the possible reasons why your computer is restating unexpectedly and repeatedly. To help us provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions.

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when your laptop is repeatedly restarting?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot to your device. This
    link
    provides further information about how clean boot works and how to perform a clean boot in Windows devices.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 9, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, May 9, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground.

1. Repeatedly showing 'Restart' with bluebackground. - Similar Threads - Repeatedly showing 'Restart'

2. Windows repeatedly restarts unprompted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows repeatedly restarts unprompted: I was using my laptop when suddenly it turned all black and unresponsive. I had to restart it. When I did, it started an update and got stuck at 7% with "stuck" I mean that the screen froze completely. I waited for more than three hours with no change at all, so I had to...
  3. Windows repeatedly restarts unprompted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows repeatedly restarts unprompted: I was using my laptop when suddenly it turned all black and unresponsive. I had to restart it. When I did, it started an update and got stuck at 7% with "stuck" I mean that the screen froze completely. I waited for more than three hours with no change at all, so I had to...
  4. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.: This is the video to show that.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do_-QsgYD30_FoQuye19PvMrPLR61AMc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-repeatedly-and-not-being-turned-on/672fe272-da85-48d1-94ae-ef709f11e24a
  5. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.: This is the video to show that.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1do_-QsgYD30_FoQuye19PvMrPLR61AMc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-repeatedly-and-not-being-turned-on/672fe272-da85-48d1-94ae-ef709f11e24a
  6. Restarting repeatedly and Not being turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. laptop repeatedly getting restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop repeatedly getting restarted: My laptop is getting restarting for every 10-15 minutes it is showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" this is very irritating...
  8. Computer Freeze and then Restarts. Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freeze and then Restarts. Repeatedly: Hi Guys/Girls. First off English is not my best language im Afrikaans and from south Africa. I Built my wife a computer that she can use in the office. it was fine for years. So after doing a Gpu Upgrade and also rebuilding the Pc into a new pretty Pink case with Rgb lights...
  9. Repeated "Restart Required" Messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated "Restart Required" Messages: I am careful to update my PC when updates are available. Currently, my Windows 10 displays a message when booting up for the first time, "Restart Required. Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. High Definition Audio Bus." Normally I use earbuds for...
  10. Computer Repeatedly Restarting - iaStorAC.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Repeatedly Restarting - iaStorAC.sys: Hello All, Trying to research this issue on my own lead me here so I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I built a computer with new hardware a few days ago and did a fresh install of windows 10 pro. Several times a day I find that my computer has restarted itself. I...