Windows 10: repeating error when launching Bing.com

Discus and support repeating error when launching Bing.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Lately...Every time I launch a search from the desktop I am getting the following error message: [img] and an address like this:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by trinaz, Mar 25, 2019.

1. trinaz Win User

repeating error when launching Bing.com

Lately...Every time I launch a search from the desktop I am getting the following error message:

repeating error when launching Bing.com [​IMG]

and an address like this:
    "https://www.bing.com/search?q=ridgid+tools&form=WNSGPH&qs=LS&cvid=b6ebdc64171e4d8ca2a8a20581ce3c01&pq=ridgid&cc=US&setlan g=en-US&nclid=0F0A4C8F3DB391FAFD794AB377CF3DEB&ts=1553025051016&nclidts=1553025051&tsms=016&wsso=Moderate "

Don't think this is normal but it just started this recently...any ideas will be greatly appreciated

Thanks...

:)

trinaz, Mar 25, 2019
  2. CheriR Win User

Remove Bing and the Cluttered Launch Page in Microsoft Edge

Thank you BulldogXX

My version is evidently diabolical. When I go to

Microsoft Edge > Settings menu (3 horizontal dots) > Settings > View advanced settings > Change search engine > Google

The ONLY option available is Bing. (I would have attached a screen print, but it exceeded the length of messages. The heading said 'Choose one' and there was only Bing listed with no visible way to input a choice)

But your second instruction for changing the launch page may have solved the problem. I entered 'www.google.com' as the launch and it seems like a promising result. I tried a couple of searches and there was no sign of Bing or the cluttered launch page.

Thanks again!

CheriR, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Emma Win User
    Bing wallpaper error

I clicked on what I thought was Windows wallpaper but it was Bing, I don't know how it got in there. Then it took over my wallpaper and put on Bing wallpaper, changing pictures often. I did not know how to stop it so I deleted the wallpaper. Now when I leave the office and come back there is a black screen with a message saying it can't find the wallpaper. I can just touch the keyboard and my wallpaper shows up. Any suggestions as to how to stop the error message? I have W 7.

I found instructions for unchecking something in Bing Desktop, but I don't have that.

4. repeating error when launching Bing.com

Bing app and Microsoft document printer XPS errors

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Lets try some more troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode and also try to check the apps list.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if any Bing Sport app is present in the Apps list.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Check if any Bing Sport app is present in the app list or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using printer on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

repeating error when launching Bing.com

1. repeating error when launching Bing.com - Similar Threads - repeating error launching

2. Repeated BSOD after launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD after launching games: Stress testing individual components show no problems. memtest86 showed no errors in RAM. Here are the memory.dmp & minidump file from the crashes:4: kd> !analyze -v********************************************************************************...
  3. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error: Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.I am running Windows 11 64-bit, I am connected to the internet via ethernet cable....
  4. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error: Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.I am running Windows 11 64-bit, I am connected to the internet via ethernet cable....
  5. PowerShell fails to launch excel with CLSID COM error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell fails to launch excel with CLSID COM error: Hi Community,Really simple issue here we cannot figure out:1. Since 2015, Microsoft released this functionality and is officially documented here2. When we try to run the command in PowerShell below this is what happens:$excel = New-Object -ComObject...
  6. PowerShell fails to launch excel with CLSID COM error

PowerShell fails to launch excel with CLSID COM error: Hi Community,Really simple issue here we cannot figure out:1. Since 2015, Microsoft released this functionality and is officially documented here2. When we try to run the command in PowerShell below this is what happens:$excel = New-Object -ComObject...
  7. PowerShell fails to launch excel with CLSID COM error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bing.,com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bing.,com: I hate Bing.com. I think the newest Microsoft Edge looks better than the original, but I will not use it if I Bing automatically open when I open Microsoft Edge. How do I disable or better yet, completely uninstall Bing.com?I appreciate any information you can furnish to...
  9. auto launch of bing ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto launch of bing ?: How do I stop auto launch of Bing on start up ? I rarely use Bing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-launch-of-bing/024ecf89-7733-4a9f-8be3-4a18c6558163
  10. error when launching PVproctor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error when launching PVproctor: Hi everyone i hope you are okay when read this question my issue came when I launch PVproctor for online exam as following screenshot I have win 10 Pro Thanks [ATTACH]...