Windows 10: Repeating issue with Store apps

Discus and support Repeating issue with Store apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having an annoying problem with Windows Store apps. Every day or so some vanish along with their tiles and all apps listing, usually about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jul 12, 2016.

1. clayto Win User

Repeating issue with Store apps

I have been having an annoying problem with Windows Store apps. Every day or so some vanish along with their tiles and all apps listing, usually about half a dozen at a time..If I can remember which one(s) have gone missing I re-install them from the Store, again and again. What can make it worse is that any user data is frequently lost too so that Reminders, ToDos,, Notes etc. have to be re-installed, only to disappear yet again a few days later. I am sometimes helped with this if the data has been synced to my phone. In some cases I only find the app is missing when I try to use it, typically via 'Open with'.

This is getting very annoying. Suggestions as to what might cure it would be appreciated.

:)

clayto, Jul 12, 2016

2. ERROR:c101b000

Having great issues,downloading apps from the store,it keep saying error c101b000,and asking to retry,and still repeating the same thing

ABOKEDEABIOLA, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Looooooka Win User
    Windows 10 Apps wont work!

same problem here...the solutions below sound horrible since this seems to be a repeating issue with windows 10. They should fix it or just remove the app from windows and store.

Looooooka, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Repeating issue with Store apps

1. Repeating issue with Store apps - Similar Threads - Repeating issue Store

2. Microsoft Store apps issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  3. Issue with store apps icons!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with store apps icons!: Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this: [ATTACH] And this looks good in start menu: [ATTACH] I have the same...
  4. Microsoft Store App Issue

Microsoft Store App Issue: Whenever I boot my laptop, I keep getting an error message which reads as under: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\AppRepository\60419chengcong.NavigationBar_1.0.5.0_neutral_~_t9fsqbj7rngfm.xml Apparently this relates to some App which is on the Laptop or which has since...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  6. Store apps repeatedly installing with same version

Store apps repeatedly installing with same version: Hi, I am facing a problem with store apps. I noticed the following: 1. Some of store apps appears in the store DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE repeated once a while, however, after you installed, it has the same version as before. The apps are: Microsoft people Microsoft Weather...
  7. settings app and store app issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings app and store app issues: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel same issue with store, and maybe others...
  8. Repeated Audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Audio issues: After updates the sound has started giving problem Winver 1809 OS build 17763.195 Windows10 64bit Have tried updating/uninstalling/reinstlling Realtek driver multiple times but unable toresolve the issue Also tried deleting user and creting new user Troubleshooting only...
  9. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...
  10. Issue Mirosoft Store App

Issue Mirosoft Store App: I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mirosoft-store-app/7ff13f37-fab0-4c3f-8ec0-67b87b1d62d1