Windows 10: Repeating task not automatically repeating

Discus and support Repeating task not automatically repeating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started using To Do to manage daily tasks. My question is, how do I get a task to appear automatically daily. I've marked tasks as Daily and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ralphie You'll Shoot, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Repeating task not automatically repeating

I recently started using To Do to manage daily tasks. My question is, how do I get a task to appear automatically daily. I've marked tasks as Daily and Repeat Daily, but for them to appear for the next day I have to mark them complete in the current day. How do I create or use an existing list that auto populates daily with a set of repeating tasks?

Thank you for your attention.

:)

Ralphie You'll Shoot, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Wozzer Win User

Wireless Repeaters

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quicky - I need to extend my wireless signal to allow it to reach our newly convertered garage (Which happens to be my room). The router im using is the BT Home Hub 2.

I've read several forums and come across several options on how to increase the signal. One of these being a repeater. Would anyone else recommended going down this route?

Can anyone guarantee that wireless repeaters work with the BT Home Hub, as i've heard they don't?

And could anyone suggest me a repeater. Budget around £25.

Many thanks,

Wasley

Wozzer, Feb 29, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Schedule task not repeating.

Hello, welcome to tenforums. Could I suggest anyone who tries to answer this needs more detail.

Please post a screenshot of all relevant parts of your scheduled task specification, including conditions, triggers and what you are scheduling.

Also one of your event manager like that on the superuser page you posted.

Also a screenshot like this please:

Repeating task not automatically repeating [​IMG]

dalchina, Feb 29, 2020
  4. gilcon19 Win User

Repeating task not automatically repeating

Schedule task not repeating.

This is the only event saved on the task scheduler folder, the operational log is empty.

My services.

And the task schedules

All the non repeating task is working normally. I also deleted some of my tasks and test tasks.

I created the 3 task task 1, task 2 and task 3. Then restart the system, then wait for more than 5 minutes before taking the screen shoot.
    First on the google update it should repeat every 1 hour, but the last run time is on 2 pm.
    The task 2 should run on start up, but i don't know it didn't run. because on my previous test, it runs.

I was just starting using windows 10, around last November. then I just notice that some of my task is not triggering when i check my backup yesterday.

Thanks

gilcon19, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Repeating task not automatically repeating

1. Repeating task not automatically repeating - Similar Threads - Repeating task automatically

2. Keyboard repeat rate automatically changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard repeat rate automatically changes: I am using windows 10 home 20h2 version . I have having a bug .My keyboard repeat rate automatically changes while I am working in my task . When I restart my laptop ,again it goes to its default setting . I have to restart laptop again and again.This issue is coming in from...
  3. Keyboard repeat rate automatically changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard repeat rate automatically changes: I am using windows 10 home 20h2 version . I have having a bug .My keyboard repeat rate automatically changes while I am working in my task . When I restart my laptop ,again it goes to its default setting . I have to restart laptop again and again.This issue is coming in from...
  4. Keyboard repeat rate automatically changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft To-Do Tasks Not Repeating

Microsoft To-Do Tasks Not Repeating: Hi All, I'm using Microsoft To-Do to schedule many tasks, but the repeat function for tasks does not seem to work. I have tried daily, weekly, monthly, and custom ranges for various tasks, but whenever I do, the next tasks in the series are never created. I'm on a Windows...
  6. To Do app- Repeating Task

To Do app- Repeating Task: Using the Microsoft To Do app, I'm having a hard time with repeating tasks. I'm not finding the specific information about the trouble I am having and would greatly appreciate some help. Following the step of this how to walk through by tech support still left my issue...
  7. Repeated number is typing automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated number is typing automatically: Single number"2"typed automatically anytime and usb connecting sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-number-is-typing-automatically/1832c650-aa8e-4225-9379-6e64647f94e1
  8. Microsoft To-Do repeating tasks

Microsoft To-Do repeating tasks: Hi, I have repeating tasks with repeating period set to month. I check task as completed, but after that app doesn't create instance of this task with due date for next month. What it's wrong?...
  9. Windows 10 desktop automatically refreshes repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 desktop automatically refreshes repeatedly: My computer desktop is refreshing repeatedly. it is not allowing me to install update or go to the control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-automatically-refreshes/e063a1be-db33-4d65-a68b-295173d2ff02
  10. Schedule task not repeating.

in Windows 10 Support
    Schedule task not repeating.: I am pulling my hair since yesterday, looking on google but nothing found, I have a very similar issue about this post on superuser Windows 10 task are not running. I also try to set up the schedule on start up and it will just execute once, then the repeating schedule is...