Windows 10: Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time)

Discus and support Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing pretty frequent bluescreen errors for quite some time now, I usually have to endure 3 or 4 restarts before being able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by invokeStatic, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time)

Hello, I have been experiencing pretty frequent bluescreen errors for quite some time now, I usually have to endure 3 or 4 restarts before being able to use my computer. They occur most frequently within 0-5 minutes of startup, but occasionally occur later as well.

I have been through all the generic troubleshooting steps online. I believe everything is up to date, BIOS, service packs, etc in the event that that may help.The only thing I'm not sure of is all the drivers, it is a pain to update each by hand but I've slowly made my way through a lot of them.

It is difficult to troubleshoot due to the randomness of the crashes. Sometimes I think i have solved it only for it to happen again a few days later. Is there anyone who could give me some pointers based on my most recent dumps?

Any advice would be amazing, I would say I'm pretty technically able but I've been pulling my hair out over this for quite some time.

OneDrive: 2 Mini Dumps and one full Dump

:)

invokeStatic, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time)

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time)

1. Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time) - Similar Threads - Repetitive blue screens

2. Repetitive crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitive crashes on startup: I have been struggling with this issue for a bit over a month now. Every time that I start up my computer, within a few minutes, it crashes with the message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION citing cldflt.sys as what failed. I left this alone, assuming it would go away by itself, but...
  3. Repetitive crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repetitive crashes on startup: I have been struggling with this issue for a bit over a month now. Every time that I start up my computer, within a few minutes, it crashes with the message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION citing cldflt.sys as what failed. I left this alone, assuming it would go away by itself, but...
  4. Repetitive crashes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.It gives an error in the most up-to-date version of Windows,It also gives an error when removing the...
  6. Repetitive blue screen

Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.It gives an error in the most up-to-date version of Windows,It also gives an error when removing the...
  7. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.Here is mini d... files;G.Drive Link...
  8. Repetitive Blue Screen Errors, need help.

Repetitive Blue Screen Errors, need help.: Dear Community, I have been getting a lot of repetitive blue screen errors on my new pre-built PC. Wondering if someone can have a look at my minidump files to find the root of the problem. Here is the Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkqWux3DcnOCgmHbyDEv6uuCXz5h?e=5DKmr1...
  9. Repetitive Blue Screen Errors

Repetitive Blue Screen Errors: Hi Over the last few weeks I have been getting constant Blue Screen Errors. Majority of them Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have got the latest mini dump files to share if someone can help me figure out what is causing them?...
  10. Repetitive Blue Screens

Repetitive Blue Screens: Since yesterday i get these blue screens(on idle or in games).I rarely had blue screens before.I already did clean windows reinstall,checked the memory with window's tool but it wouldn't stop.And i get different error each time too.Can anyone help me please? -Speccy:...