Windows 10: Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?

Discus and support Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to replace a specific colour in a .msstyles file. But it seems, that I have to replace this colour at a few hundred locations manually? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vel2000, Mar 4, 2017.

1. vel2000 Win User

Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?

I want to replace a specific colour in a .msstyles file.
    But it seems, that I have to replace this colour at a few hundred locations manually?
    I have "Windows Style Builder" and "msstyle editor", but in both apps, I can't find a way to replace the colour, in all locations at once.
    Any ideas?

:)

vel2000, Mar 4, 2017

2. Archive all text messages at once?

Glad to see its now working for you Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How? :) Many people have asked us to display more than 15 items on a single page. We're looking into providing this feature in a future release, but I cannot guarantee that it will be made available.

Richie Weldon

Richie Weldon - MSFT, Mar 4, 2017
  3. Archive all text messages at once?

Hi MrMees -

Marco did answer your question, but perhaps he wasn't clear enough in this steps on what needs to happen, so let me give it a try!

When you load up the messages page on the My Phone portal, you will notice there are check boxes next to each of the 15 messages you can view on the screen. The line above the first message listed will also have a check box. If you select that check box,
    you will notice a new link will appear that says "Select all text messages (Inbox, Drafts, Sent). ". This appears above the check box that you just selected. If you click on that link you will then be able to select ALL of you messages at once
    and opt to move them into the archive.

Warm regards,

Richie Weldon

Richie Weldon - MSFT, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?

1. Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How? - Similar Threads - Replace specific color

2. Replace several files at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Replace several files at once: Good day everyone,I want to replace a picture at once in several folders, is there a way to do it or not?In more detail:- I have one picture named "Safety Alert" in several different folders.- That picture describes last recorder injury in our production.- The picture is used...
  3. Replace several files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace several files at once: Good day everyone,I want to replace a picture at once in several folders, is there a way to do it or not?In more detail:- I have one picture named "Safety Alert" in several different folders.- That picture describes last recorder injury in our production.- The picture is used...
  4. Replace several files at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019: How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019? I made thousands of revisions in a 500 page document using red type; I would now like to select this red type, and change it to black, to match the rest of the text. Is there an easier way than going page-by-page?...
  6. Multi String Replacer - Replace or Swap Multiple Strings At Once!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi String Replacer - Replace or Swap Multiple Strings At Once!: Hi guys, Just to share with you "Multi String Replacer", a portable tool that allows multiple strings to be replaced or swapped at same time! Multi String Replacer (Web Page) [img] 165801
  7. Snap application windows to specific places.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snap application windows to specific places.: I have a laptop at work with two external monitors. I like to have apps set in specific places on certain screens. But when I undock my laptop to go to meetings or such, when I get back all apps are on the main screen of my 3 screen setup and I have to reconfigure them all...
  8. Custom Background Colors, Theme Editing, msstyles editing advice?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Background Colors, Theme Editing, msstyles editing advice?: Hi folks, So I have been playing with making my own custom themes, as many here have done (and shared here). However, I wanted to do a little more, and in the process I solved some of my own confusions but brought up new ones. So I wanted to post my process here so...
  9. Will this place "color Management" on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will this place "color Management" on the taskbar?: This is how it is done in Windows 7 (Color Management Shortcut - Create - Windows 7 Help Forums), but will it work for Windows 10? 37933
  10. Replaced screen for laptop, now colors are all washed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Replaced screen for laptop, now colors are all washed out: I've got an ASUS Q5O2LA that I had to replace a screen for. Bought the screen from a 3rd party vendor and figured I could save myself a couple hundred dollars. Good news: screen is no longer broken and works. Bad news: the colors are all washed out and aren't saturated....